Celebrate with us the Level 7000 in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

Comments

• jsmile
    jsmile Posts: 49 Level 2

Here's my 7000 score! Thank you!!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @MountainMom ,

That's awesome. I'm really happy to read that. Spoiler alert... Together with our Superstars, we are already working on the release of Community badge for level 5,000 alongside with a community contest!

Stay tuned! 🙂

By the way Candy Crushers, the Level 7000 has arrived to all platforms! 🎉

For more information about the latest levels released in the game, go HERE.

Have fun and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Tammy_Spicer
    Tammy_Spicer Posts: 6 Level 2

I know I've played for a bit but I'm not confused tone bbn end with a the community and how it works ..I BBC rarely got me time with 5 kids trying to make ends meet in this krazy time but what little time I do get alone I spend alot just playing this game trying to lose the day .. thank u all for having me but I'd really like to learn how to get some freebies for my levels pl eww ase help

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2020

@Tammy_Spicer , There are several ways to get free boosters. Be sure to look under the button with the spin wheel every day and whenever it has a special mark on it. There you will find the Booster Wheel -- the easiest way to get a free booster. You will also find the Chocolate Box. Open the box and pick a chocolate. I would recommend choosing one that reads "Collect" in the frame on the left side of the screen. Then play levels to "collect" the type of candy required. When you have met that requirement, you can select another chocolate from the box. You can collect up to 3 chocolates from one box and then you must wait until the next day to get the 4th. Once you meet that requirement, you can "claim" your reward of 3 boosters. Finally, after playing any level, the Chocolate Box resets and you can begin to select new chocolates. You can change your selection at any time. Some suggestions: level 111 is a good level to collect red candies; level 1476 is great for many of the other types of candies.

• MountainMom
    edited May 2020

@Tammy_Spicer Welcome to the Community

FYI -- I also have 5 children, but they are all grown. Someday, you will also enjoy an "empty nest."

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @Tammy_Spicer ,

Joining @MountainMom and also welcoming you to the Candy Crush Saga Community! 🙌🥳

Great suggestions @MountainMom , thank you for sharing them! I'd also like to suggest to join us in the fun and participate in the different community contest we are running with many chance to win gold bars and other rewards!

Let me share the link to the contest area below:

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• MrPenguin_Guy
    MrPenguin_Guy Posts: 39 Level 2

*laughs in very low level completion*

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3

Here is my level 7000 score released today

• MountainMom

@mariajardine Great score! I still have a couple hundred levels to complete before I get to level 7000, but I am determined. You have given us a score to envy -- three stars!

• MountainMom

@jsmile and @MollyS Congratulations on reaching level 7000. I hope to join your ranks after a couple hundred more levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?