⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CAN'T CONTACT STORE

Marc_Schiehsl
Marc_Schiehsl Posts: 7 Level 2
I am unable to purchase anything in Candy Crush - I get the error message "Failed to Contact Store". I have deleted and restored app.  I am able to spin wheel and play challenges. I am on a windows 10 machine and no recent updates or upgrades.  I am able to connect and track through FB just can't buy any new 'boosters'.  Able to use all functions on my Android device.  You folks are losing ALOT of money  - - lol

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    I am unable to purchase anything in Candy Crush - I get the error message "Failed to Contact Store". I have deleted and restored app.  I am able to spin wheel and play challenges. I am on a windows 10 machine and no recent updates or upgrades.  I am able to connect and track through FB just can't buy any new 'boosters'.  Able to use all functions on my Android device.  You folks are losing ALOT of money  - - lol
    @Marc_Schiehsl

Hi Marc! Welcome to the Community!

Just want to make sure that you checked the Windows 10 Update. Can you check again because I had a Windows Update last night? Did you check through the Settings -  -  -  Update & Security  -  -  -  Restart when done? If you have not done System Maintenance, that is where you should start. Run System Scan to check your OS for Errors. You should also run Disk Optimization & File Cleanup. There are Security Softwares that include these. 

I never paid to play so I am not losing money. You are lucky that you were unable to purchase anything having this issue. 

Hope this answers your concern! Let us know if you need more assistance!

Thanks!
  • Marc_Schiehsl
    Applied all V10 upgrades, uninstalled and reinstalled CCS.  Still no luck getting to the candy store.  I have linked to FB and can get my 'free spins' when the time is renewed, but STILL can't buy any lives or Bars, boosters, etc.  Very frustrating  - on level 3204 and need some help!!  Something has changed somewhere and its not on my side??
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Applied all V10 upgrades, uninstalled and reinstalled CCS.  Still no luck getting to the candy store.  I have linked to FB and can get my 'free spins' when the time is renewed, but STILL can't buy any lives or Bars, boosters, etc.  Very frustrating  - on level 3204 and need some help!!  Something has changed somewhere and its not on my side??
    @Marc_Schiehsl

I am sorry but I don't understand the V10 upgrades that you were referring to. Can you kindly tell me what that was about? 
  • Marc_Schiehsl
    Windows Version 10.  No pending updates / or errors.
  • Norm61
    Norm61 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am on a android phone and can not contact store. 
  • ShanaDeeT
    ShanaDeeT Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on my iPad and cannot connect to the store or redeem gold bars.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

pc for me and same problem.

• dig4stuff
    dig4stuff Posts: 1 Newbie

Cant contact store , losing my piggy bank all the time. And. I am on level 75 and only could buy about 4 times .

• ocean111
    ocean111 Posts: 1 Newbie

hello I'm unable to get into the contact store or can't buy any thing..please help

my user id.11538870162

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?