⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

So I am stuck on level 2870

Options
RedScourge1983
RedScourge1983 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been stuck on level 2870 for 3 weeks.

During that time I have not received offers to watch videos to get Extra Moves except for one time.

Now, today, I don't even get the option to get a Bonus spin before I begin. I already dislike the new Fantastic Five. My previous Five always got me rewards because we had real good players. So, now, I'm even more stuck.

What the hell. This game is really buggy or messed up.

And no, I refuse to buy anything. I don't like spending money on games.

I'm about to give up on this game just like I did with Candy Crush Soda and the other two. Sad.

Best Answer

Answers

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

First things first. Make sure your internet is good to receive the videos. Hope for +3 moves.

Second. F5 has been changed. I think you'll find it in the discussions section.

Third, finally, the level.

Tip: You must use colour bombs and striped candies, or x2 colour bomb. MUST.

Don't give up! You'll get through ;)

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

Just look at the video & see how that player did it, YMMV.

Normally you'd wanna fill up that booster bot/space dash thing before starting the level; but since that's virtually impossible now (& unless you get a lucky board), you might be screwed at the moment (for advancing).

About the videos, it seems like you're not part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs) with this feature; see here.

Some will get the adverts & others won't, different players get different features.

There's nothing to do on your end but deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And you never have to pay anything to play this game (or any made by King); only suckers would spend on it, the way it is at the moment.

But watch that video (& maybe subscribe to her channel); it hopefully will work out, it's been long enough already...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @RedScourge1983 . Welcome to our Community

Level 2870

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to ingredients to move them and take them out from the board.

Keep trying . Hope this will help you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?