We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

i didn t got my reward and lost 10 gold bars. how to get them?

2»

Answers

• ceecool
    ceecool Posts: 1 Newbie

Notgiving my lives andtook alll of my Gold Bars

• mgiav
    mgiav Posts: 8 Level 2

Crazy Cat Lad thank you very much for trying. My game ID is : 1021423595 , also you must know that the game at the facebook has many problems . stuck very often, part of the game not working correct. sometimes daily show up 3-4 times daily, also when you play hard level the permit you win not showing, also the other mission where you collect a amount of same color candy and when succeeded gives you 1h booster .... that not shown all the time when must..... uf i can make a list with the game problems at facebook platform and this is more than 2weeks now maybe 3. no worries i m playing this game for years and years and i know how must be..... they need to fix the game at facebook

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @mgiav !

I have now added Gold bars to your game to compensate for the purchase and rewards.

Next time when you email Player Support, you will need to enter the same email that you use on Facebook.

The reason why you kept getting an autoreply was because the email you entered was an email that is not related to the game.

To get help from Player Support, please enter your Facebook email in the form so it will reach an agent.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?