🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your level milestone badges!

Comments

• liliagus
    liliagus Posts: 8 Level 2

hola !!!! no entiendo bien el sitio todavia....hice una captura de pantalla .....que tengan un bello dia!!!!

• liliagus
    liliagus Posts: 8 Level 2

vuelven las vidas infinitas???????!!!! ojala que siiiiii

• Mary_Allen-2
    Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2

Im on level 2850. I have 7 badges. And No chances to win goldbars.

• Mary_Allen-2
    Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2

Why does everybody ask me the Same three questions? Am I supposed to reply to each one asking the exact same things? Im new to all this King Community. I really cant find answers. And I dont know how to send K.C. a screenshot of my progress to win gold bars either. I Tried 😢. HELP?

• elu_eliana
    elu_eliana Posts: 5 Level 2

I want to participate!!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pounawea, & @Bumper2019, @Sukanta_Biswas@Freddy_Falkner@Albert_Heinrich, @Yosca, @MountainMom

@kiara_wael, @PummyRaj, & The Matching Sisters @LizzyLemondrop with @BeckyBubblegum,

Just woke up. After doing 45 Levels earlier on 5/21/2020, then eating greasy pizza, makes a man sleepy. It's still the 21st, right? Geeze, almost midnight here, slept a while. Told you, just woke up. 😁

Well 1st, did you guys & gals, go get your (CCSS) badge below? I know @Yosca did, she liked my "Duck". hehe

Here's the one and only Soda Level 2000 badge 🥇 — King Community @LadyRaffie

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/296247/heres-the-one-and-only-soda-level-2000-badge-%F0%9F%A5%87/p1?new=1

I am back to also tell you, have reached the end a 2nd x now. No I wasn't drinking, or smoking what young people smoke, or fell down the stairs & just happen to cross over Level 7100. Plus, have some info on a difficult Level 7081. Unless of course, you have done it already. Took my 1st loss there, in this release. *See after this post.

Well let me do this 1 screenshot 1st, before our Community Manager @Pounawea gets angry, they are busy people. Then I'll post some info after it, for those of you heading that way.

My Current Map Level 7101 (Finished Level 7100) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 2nd Time - Origins7 Dale

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/19/2020! (KB4497165: Intel microcode updates)

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga (CCSS)

v1.168.200.0 Modified on 5/14/2020 

No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH)! *Had it, but has not returned yet!

From Superstar @kiara_wael post: The "Bubblegum hill" appears only on the weekends. He comes on "Friday Late Evening and goes back on Late Sundays".

No "The Noble and Royal Path!" yet with this update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga at the end of game again, Level 4916 (Finished Level 4915)

New levels released on Fri's.!

• Team "Soda Squad" Info (CCSS)

Admin is: @candycrushinit

Team Name: LOL Lollipops

Code: 294239366

Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.

*On Candy Crush Saga (CCS)

v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020 

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours.

I now have "The Crush is Real!" *Waiting on its return! According to @Pounawea *Week 4: 21st – 27th May: Levels 16 - 20

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/14/2020! *That is gone also!

On 3 Level Build-a-Bot Now (A Loss Of 2 Boosters)! *Please Bring Back The 5 Level Build-a-Bot!

Lost the 5 Gold Bar Race also! *Got only 1 race, then gone! *Please Bring That Back!

Lost "Nightmarishly Hard level Offer" For $1.99 + tax! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! You only get it 1x, when it shows up, take it or lose it. It will not return on the "Nightmarishly Hard level" you are on, do not leave on a timer or close the screen, or you lose it! Before, you could buy as many as you wanted, but not now, limited to buying 1x only! *It has 15 Gold Bars, 15 mins. For both the "Hand Switch" & "Popsicle Hammer", both can be used 1x in the levels you are on, until timer runs down. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode.

Have Not Seen "Weekly Offer" For $1.99 + tax, Yet! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! Again, You only get it 1x a week, when it shows up, take it or lose it, see above. *It has 10 Gold Bars, 1 of every Booster. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode.

Candy Crush Saga was at Level 7056 (Finished Level 7055)

Candy Crush Saga now at Level 7101 (Finished Level 7100)

*At The End Of Game For The 1st Time Ever On 5/18/2020! 

*At The End Of Game For The 2nd Time On 5/21/2020!

New levels released on Weds.! 

According to @Pounawea *New Levels Released: 5/20/2020

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7010 Levels, 468 episodes
    • Win10: 7100 Levels, 474 episodes. 

*Important Note! On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", not using my smartphone yet, for gaming. Why, you may be asking? Because wifi or any device using it, is going to have both, connection, along with security issues, to deal with, especially on gaming. If you use a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you are using, then put the device into your PC Modem Router / Gateway, at home. Most have a wifi section for listing devices, this should improve your connection, along with giving you, better encryption, since the PC Modem Router / Gateway have or most have hardware firewalls. Also, the software firewall should be turned on the device you have. You now get 2 levels of security, soft & hard. 

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

*Just got a mess., went over, on characters on this post. 1x time that has happened, seem to be hitting a bunch of firsts. I will post again, below, on Level 7081.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/22/2020

• Frozen80
    Frozen80 Posts: 37 Level 2
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?