⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Candy Box Problems

Teaser1997
Teaser1997 Posts: 29 Level 2
Why won't the completed 4th box not get credited so I may claim my 3 boosters. It shows the 4th task completed by the pink  bar  filling that task challenge??  I'm connected to FaceBook, King and the Internet so it canNOY be a connection issue. I completed the 4th task over a week ago on my MacBook Pro.  my iPhone 6s shows the same result for Candy Box.  Any suggestions?????

Best Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @Teaser1997 If the bar is pink, or if you have a bar at all for that matter, it means that the challenge is not complete. The box will be empty when it is done. You haven't said what the last challenge was, but I would recommend going back and switching to another of your remaining colour that's achievable without wasting anything. What choices do you have?

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Answer ✓

For this you need to pass one of the hardest levels (nightmarishly hard). Try Level 62

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Teaser1997, Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please post a screenshot of the Chocolate Box?

Also, what is happening with 4th box?  Even after finishing the task, are you not able to collect the prize?

This web-page will help you on how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/  
    And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @Teaser1997 If the bar is pink, or if you have a bar at all for that matter, it means that the challenge is not complete. The box will be empty when it is done. You haven't said what the last challenge was, but I would recommend going back and switching to another of your remaining colour that's achievable without wasting anything. What choices do you have?

• Kkpeat
    Kkpeat Posts: 1 Newbie

I have passed several levels and the Candy box does not recognize it.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Answer ✓

For this you need to pass one of the hardest levels (nightmarishly hard). Try Level 62

• Teaser1997
    Teaser1997 Posts: 29 Level 2

Thanks. Followed Flanje's explanation and suggestions too. All of you have been a great help.

Teaser1997

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?