Quit

kwee_ju_04
kwee_ju_04 Posts: 69 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Discussions

So now if u quit the game it reduces ur life..

why this many changes.. not atall fun anymore..

kind of losing interest in playing

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @kwee_ju_04 and welcome to our Community!

You can no longer take a sneak peek on a level. This was changed a time ago so you'll need to crush the level without losing a Life.

• kwee_ju_04

Time ago.. got activated just now for me though n i hate it🤧

thanks for d reply ..

• coreyc
    coreyc Posts: 8 Level 2

So I have been playing this game for 5 years and have seen this setting being turned on, go away, and now get turned on again. This is a pretty poor choice to turn it on again. This was proven as a bad idea and turned off.

Why would this be turned on again? This only hurts the people that play the game and pads the pockets of King. Just lost 2 boosters by clicking on the wrong level.

Losing interest in this game with each "improvement"

• frank111
    frank111 Posts: 2 Newbie

This was a shady move by King. I won't be making purchases on the game anymore.

• kwee_ju_04

Purchase.. ha haa.. nw it became a big joke..

putting money to the trash..

• gegan
    gegan Posts: 25 Level 2

It can be very tough when the taste we found so delicious is no longer the same taste. Take your time and grieve completely in your crushing journey. Just remember that I am here if you need me.

• frank111
    frank111 Posts: 2 Newbie

Community: "Hey, what gives with the change in sneak peek?"

Response: "Oh, nevermind about your question. We made the change a long time ago. So the time for discussion has passed. No explanation though as to why, if it was changed long ago, a lot of users are now just seeing it this week. Move along."

And what's up with the "Frogtastic!" Sound clip at the end of every lost level?

What did King do, lay off all the programmers and tell the remaing one to just squeeze as much money out of the game as they can?

I get the fact it's a revenue generating game and that someone thought it a good idea to make users more frustrated with a board in the hopes they will purchase more. But no one likes to be corralled like that. I would be less critical if King didn't violate their own rules and cheat in its algorithm. Ever notice some special candies pop when they aren't supposed to?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?