💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five should allow players to change team members.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Work is already underway. Please be patient!!

• mikefromwot
    mikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2

Yes please! I've been the top (currently only) performer on my, unfortunately, various teams. Much harder to keep it alive now that build a bot on previous levels is gone and I'm up in the 6000s (where stars need to align for a level completion). Just really frustrated with what used to be a great way to kill time, king.

• ExtremeCB
    ExtremeCB Posts: 71 Level 2

This would be so helpful! Right now I have about 500 points, there's someone else with ~1700 and another with 10, and the other two have nothing.

• msjerk
    msjerk Posts: 664 Level 3

Candy Crush should just stop Fantastic Five. I have 820 points, another player has 520, and the rest have 0. What is worse is that I only receive about half of the points I should get. I have passed many levels without receiving any points. I have complained many times, but people get mad at me for complaining, and nothing changes. This game can be very aggravating.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

msjerk Hi, Custom teams requested here are in the process of being implemented. You can read more about them here -Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams

I do recall that you have complained many times as you say- and alas we all discovered there is no relation between how many times one complains and what happens to the points. RE: Fantastic Five

The custom teams, when available to you, will hopefully give you some peace of mind that you are not being given lazy teammates on purpose but you will still find that many struggle to get points. Don't be too hard on them.

As the rewards are so small it is best to just leave it in the background and if it gives you something, great, if it doesn't, it really is no big deal.

If you really dislike it being there for whatever reason you can always turn it off in your settings.

• ExtremeCB
    ExtremeCB Posts: 71 Level 2

UPDATE: I have around 800, there's one person with ~1700, one with ~100, one with 60, and one with nothing.

• jusme6
    jusme6 Posts: 48 Level 2

Yes I'm getting very angry with them switching people's teams it's not fair to accumulate all these points with a team you have a good team and then they switch you it's really ridiculous nobody seems to be doing anything about it and the players what power do we have.

• jusme6

Whoever is controlling the fantastic five team switching is really messed up like I said I think it's a mind game they switch you before you get to your last set of boosters that's what I've noticed we could all be doing well playing a lot and accumulate points and they dismantled the whole team and put people on different teams what's the point of that!!

• jusme6

It's just like anything else if people are making money off of it they really don't care about the consumers complaints.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?