Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2

I agree Von_3 and that’s why I find it so frustrating. I’m on level 4101 so they definitely don’t reward their loyal players . It’s not about a game of skill and some luck anymore and it’s no longer the fun game it used to be 😞

• Mostafa1989
    Mostafa1989 Posts: 271 Level 3

Where Justice does not have a chance and attempts

• Mostafa1989
    Mostafa1989 Posts: 271 Level 3

There is no justice in play Atjallona regret

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited May 2020

quote:

You are lying.

It is impossible to reach the level 7000...

That in itself is a lie, click here (among other places) for the proof.

Not that anyone has to prove anything to anyone else round here, unless they wanna post their little pics & get their little badges or something.

It's not necessary to make stuff like this up, nobody should be impressed (except if someone gets to the end of the map within a month without having played before, something like that).

If you wanna hit the bricks (log out/uninstall/whatever) or continue, that's on you.

But get the Hell outta here with that you're lying mess, take it elsewhere...

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

I was going to stop at 7000 but don’t think I’m going to reach that goal. I’m stuck on 6998 and its the worst level I’ve ever come across getting this far. I’ve had over 40 attempts and NOT once have I been able to break into the waffles in the bottom left and right corners.

I’ve used every booster I can to start but still no joy. Last night I tried using a lucky candy which works to get you the required number of waffles but you can’t drop the cherries because you can’t get the corner waffles. Last night I had one move left and had a CB/orange stripe. There was plenty other orange candies on the board, so to pass I used hand switches to move the cherries sideways then made my last move with the CB/stripe to pass. Guess what, one cherry dropped and the other actually moved sideways to the middle of the board. Couldn’t believe it.

GET IT FIXED and give me all my boosters back.

KING are just stealing players boosters for no reason or even worse they’re THIEVING money from players who have paid for boosters.

This game is totally corrupt and I would advise everyone to do what I’m doing and delete the game entirely. STOP FILLING THEIR POCKETS

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Completed the third episode last night.

The weeks levels were definitely tougher than last weeks, with more tougher levels. Got stuck on a few of them and now going through more tries on average per level.

The use of boosters has also increased, especially the starting boosters. I've also used more in-game boosters, doubling the amount of UFO's from last week.

Fortunately my stocks are not being depleted at an alarming rate and collecting daily helps.

A proper BaB and Sugar Drops would really be helpful now

• dinzle
    dinzle Posts: 13 Level 2

I was so livid when the SF lost me level 6981 (I had one jelly left to clear, one move left, one SF on the board and no other blockers, but when I launched the fish all three ignored the jelly and went for normal candy) that I paid for extra moves and immediately after went to apple and got the money refunded. Surprisingly easy to do... 🤔

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited May 2020

There's definitely something fishy with those SF. UFO also misfiring, forcing you to use boosters so as not to waste the use of the UFO.

KING must know about it, since people are posting their frustrations with it. Yet they do not even come out to apologise or defend their position, if it was fine deliberately.

• dinzle
    dinzle Posts: 13 Level 2

Yes they do know about it, I sent them a video at the beginning of the month of the SF not doing what they’re supposed to, which they said they would forward to the studio. Heard nothing since unsurprisingly.

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3

Definitely fishy things happening in games. Today i was collecting color bombs for the Chocolate Box challenge. According to chocolate box, I collected 4 out of 10 but in terms of color bombs for Space Race, I was only given one. I actually know for a fact I set off more than one. Not impressed! Also people above are mentioning "SF." What is that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?