Candy Crush VS Toon Blast

Options
gmfreeek
gmfreeek Posts: 4 Newbie

So I alternate playing the Toon Blast & Candy Crush games on the daily.

This week I’ve passed 40 levels on Toon Blast, won a tournament & purchased a pack of boosters because I was enjoying the game so much.

As for Candy Crush, I spend DAYS on one level, sometimes a week. You give us free boosters but they’re useless. And then when I FINALLY pass a level, I’m immediately stuck on the next level for days. It’s like fricken torture guys!

You gotta ease up on some of your algorithms. ESPECIALLY the one where you’ve been stuck on a level for days & the next level is just as hard....we need some sugar baby, some reward. I’m getting NO positive vibes from Candy Crush lately. All it feels like is waiting for the game to decide when I’ll pass. Of course there’s little skill involved & all algorithms, but an illusion is nice sometimes right??

The more I win on Toon Blast, the less I play Candy Crush.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Candy Crush vs. Toon Blast

Hey there, welcome to the forum; but doesn't this want in on any of that?

Make it a ménage à trois or something.

But yep, King/Activision are making things difficult for players nowadays...

• gmfreeek
    Options

Thanks for the link to Garden Scapes, Spieler.

I’ve played it, but it lost its flair for me.

Passed another 8 levels on Toon Blast today, nothing on Candy Crush. 4000++ level on Toon Blast & I’m still interested. I think I’m done with CC now. 2400++ levels & I’m out!

I’m sure others feel this angst??

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi @gmfreeek,

Welcome to the community and thank you very much for playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤

Yeah I understand that you love Toon Blast compare to Candy Crush but if I compared them... Toon Blast is nothing compared to Candy Crush and here's why! ☺

Candy Crush Saga is the most fun and addicting game and a more 1 billion people got there hands on the game and they love it including myself and here's why King is making levels hard because to me it's more enjoyable than a winning everytime on the game, my stress got removed after foucesing on one level that I'm stuck, unlike Toon Blast it helps me to understand the gameplay of the game better and become a pro in the future! 😉

But Toon Blast is garbage to me and I'm sorry for that... I played this game since it launched but to me it's Pet Rescue rip-off game and playrix make it a lot easier to everyone until it gets boring and boring and I stopped immediately on the same day of the launch... 😟

I'm not blame you to play Candy Crush, play whatever you want and I like that a lot! 😍 but what I want to tell you from all of this that King is always listen to feedbacks and what I know so far that they are trying all there best to make levels a little bit easier to a lot of players and remember that this game have 7000 levels and it's pretty hard for level designers to change abd control all these levels just for one day it takes months and months... i'm with you man for that because almost 70% of the levels around here is completely hard and it's too much but I know that the game team can do it... 😯

Hopefully you are understand! 😉

Hope see you again on the community!

#StaySafe 🏡

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

King always listen to feedback...

And maybe they'll even act on some of it, or not.

Having choices is a good thing, whatever floats ya boat.

Competition in the gaming industry should keep everyone on their toes...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    edited May 2020
    Options

quote:

Love your comment!

Yours is pretty good, too; maybe not the most fluent English out there, but most everyone should get the context.

Best Fiends is another one, der Spieler has seen a few adverts for that...

• gmfreeek
    Options

Thanks Mighty Wolf!

All the things you mentioned are what actually turns me off CC. I feel there’s NO skill involved, I’m just waiting for the computer to go “yep, let her pass today!”

But each to their own right??!

I get WAY more from ToonBlast. The levels are still challenging but I can pass them. They have a group chat feature too, which I like. We can vent about levels together lol!

CC is torture to me, it creates stress. I just don’t need it anymore!

Ciao friends!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?