⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Someone is playing in my candy crush account

Garozey
Garozey Posts: 5 Level 2

I am the only person with access to my phone and on most occasions I go to play candy crush I am not on the level o stopped at previously. It is like someone else has been playing on my account as I am several levels further on!

can someone please help?

Kind Regards

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Someone is playing on my Candy Crush account...

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

If you suspect that's the case, then change your password; do it whenever you experience problems like that...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Garozey seen posts were if your jumping levels the game has became corrupt and will need reinstalling, but if you do this on mobile device you will lose stored boosters unless you can back your phone up to a cloud. First would try to make sure app is up to date log out and restart your device and see if it still continues

• rahulsaha
    rahulsaha Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,

I have the same issue, plus none of my messages from friends show up. I do get the booster wheel in the mobile game, and a few of the requests. I've tried clearing my cache, as suggested, which works once, then the problem is back the next time I play the game. I have no problems with any of the other games, so clearly this is an issue with CC and not my browser or computer. This should be fixed!

thanks,

rahulsaha

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Hi @Garozey, If you play through facebook, check that your facebook account hasn't been hacked or cloned. It is not uncommon. If you find a duplicate account, report immediately. As @Spieler_8675309 says, change passwords for facebook and the email associated with it to eliminate anyone who may be logging in as you on a different device.

• Garozey

Hello!

Many thanks for all your suggestions. I have changed my password several times and it is still happening. I have installed and re installed and also still happening. I will do this all again and see if that makes a difference

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Garozey could not find exact post but this is info from level jumping to last level.

Please reinstall the app to reset all errors in the game.

Remember to save the levels by connecting the game to Facebook or a King account before reinstalling so you can restore the levels after the reinstall.

If this does not work get your Game ID as @Crazy Cat Lad may be able to help you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Garozey and welcome to our Community!

I had one player with the same issue a couple of weeks ago. There were no other player playing the game, it was something that had gone wrong in the game.

A reinstall and reset helped on this, so I can try to do the same and hopefully it will fix it.

First make sure the game is connected to Facebook or your King account and let me know your Game ID and the correct level you should be on.

How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here and on Facebook like this

When you have posted the Game ID on the thread here, delete the app from your device.

I will then do the reset in your system and when it's done you can reinstall the app and continue playing correctly.

• Garozey

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad,

My user ID is 1480727633

Right now I should be on 1388. Hopefully this will stop happening moving forward.

Thanks again. I will uninstall the game and await your response.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Thanks!

I have done the game reset now in our system.

You can now reinstall the game and connect it to Facebook retrieve all levels.

Fingers crossed it will work normally from now on!

• Garozey

Hey! Many thanks. I will give it a go

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?