#TheCrushIsReal: Play brand new Levels inspired by real Crushers and win rewards!

Comments

• yoo_munz
    yoo_munz Posts: 12 Level 2

Just wanted to share awesome candy crush saga scores!!!

• yoo_munz
    yoo_munz Posts: 12 Level 2

How did you like the first level, inspired in the Candy Crusher Lorena? 🙂

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3

I complete day 2 level and when I go back the next day, day 2 shows uncompleted, so I recomplete it and day 3 level.... then go back on day 4 and day 2 and day 3 are again showing uncompleted... so it's back to the drawing board.... did this last week too.

• nenaqureshi
    nenaqureshi Posts: 23 Level 2

Eid Mubarak to all Muslim

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Fish! Bobber fish surprisingly well behaved too!

• ohkay_doit
    ohkay_doit Posts: 9 Level 2

🤯🤯... but I can do it!!

• ohkay_doit
    ohkay_doit Posts: 9 Level 2
  • hritik9041
    hritik9041 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Freenspirit
    Freenspirit Posts: 16 Level 2

Looking for where to post about the lolly pop booster and kimmys arcade. First of all I never got to see Kimmys arcade at all on my game. I have already told my feelings about the lolly the pieces come to far in between, it is to hard to ever get the full thing, so is a waste of time. Now this week got the crush is real player one then suddenly it stopped and when I went back in never had returned even after uninstall reinstall so at a loss on everything at the moment. Only booster you really can get have to be paid for, you all are ruining a great game which I and many others have loved for many years. I am not against changed and believe the game did need visual and other updayes. Chatacters, always need new added but why take away the old? Boosyers, whether times or game play boosters should be winnable not only if you can afford and be realistic on how often they can been won or how and also make it worth the wait and win, lol when finally won not 15- 30 minutes how much or how many high levels can you play in that amount of time?? 30 minutes if easy to win is realistic but if you have to play 20 levels to even get is it worth it or one candy booster for 20 levels of work, c'mon 2-5 sounds more realustic! As for the lolly pop maybe it should be set as long as you are winning the piece stsys, if you loose then it disappears halfway, loose again gone, win your spot right back booster comes right back anything to help your community right? Aren't that we are all here for and add boosters and not just loved we can gift maybe ? I got 77 lives sitting in a box but no boosters or anything to help my game play be more relaxing?? Doesn't help me at all, now does it? So me things for all to ponder on and come up with ideas,lol, my mind is wiped for the nighy! Thanks all for reading and hopes this helps us get some uninterrupted for more fun, relaxed game play. Thank you team!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?