⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How is this even possible?

Options
1n9e
1n9e Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, I think something went wrong with the weekly race. It said every sunday it will be renewed. So I tried to be nr 1 till the end of sunday. This is the situation at h 00:46, the night after sunday. (First pic) I thought I was safe and went to bed.

The next mo

rning I've seen this. (Pic 2) HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??? The changes are not legal, because it all happened after sunday. I should be nr.1

Oh, I'm sorry, I place the pics wrong and I don't know how to change it..

Please tell me more & have a nice day!

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@1n9e Some players will play off line then connect seen this happen many times, even happened to myself many times. Does look suspicious though i agree

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

There can be a delay up to a few hours in the results.

You can see your current position and score right away, but all opponents scores need to sync from their game to King server and then from there to your game.

When many players play at the same time, this can take a few hours.

Also if a player plays offline or has a bad connection, their score do not sync until they they are online again.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Options

@1n9e Not sure how this one works but if it says it will reset Sunday that could be at say at a different time to what you may think due to different time zones. Without knowing the exact reset time its hard to call

• 1n9e
    Options

Where can I find the exact reset time? Someone must know!

• 1n9e
    Options

It smells like 'fake' to me. Player had played 366 lvs and then out of the blue 477. It seemed like someone just changed the numbers.

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@1n9e Some players will play off line then connect seen this happen many times, even happened to myself many times. Does look suspicious though i agree

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

There can be a delay up to a few hours in the results.

You can see your current position and score right away, but all opponents scores need to sync from their game to King server and then from there to your game.

When many players play at the same time, this can take a few hours.

Also if a player plays offline or has a bad connection, their score do not sync until they they are online again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?