⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can you stop the frustrating tab

Options
inhisgraceb4
inhisgraceb4 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, can the developers stop the frustrating tab that always appears on any game to tell me what I already know. Like today it’s saying, I get scrolls for passing this level. I don’t really care for that and it gets in the way if I’m short of time, waiting for the tab to finish because it’s covering the top line of game plat. In Christ, Mary

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please turn off your notifications. Maybe it helps. I will mark the manager of Candy Crush and he can take care of it. Good luck

@Pounawea

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@inhisgraceb4 Can be irritating yes but would be to hard to incorporate everything into the game to suit every-bodies needs. Lot of new players would need this type of information, especially paying players to get notice of offers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I hate those notifications and waiting for them to close so I can see the board.

• inhisgraceb4
    inhisgraceb4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi again. Please understand, I’m not a novice. I’m on level 3406 and this scrolls notifications is hindering game play. I literraly cannot see my top line of candy. Since I only have 14 moves this is important. Waiting until the notification is over is just plain wasteful and is a game changer for me. I find I am playing less and will most likely quit the game again. In Christ, Mary. Ps I see no place to let my grievances be known to the game devolepers so something can be done for all players not just me. I stopped playing candy crush with friends for basically the same reason, dumb avatars dancing when you just want to play game not watch.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@inhisgraceb4 dont think you understand that just because your not a novice millions are. It is hard to make the game for every-bodies needs. We all wish we had everything we wanted but sometimes that is impossible. Im in 7000+ levels and its annoying but have to put up with it, its only waiting a couple of seconds

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?