⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tiffi's Quest...

mint_aero
mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Support

Hello all @Pounawea

Yesterday, I got a pop up saying something in the lines of, a new new challenge is coming soon involving Tiffi.

Today, I got this is when I logged in:

I'm pretty sure I didn't get 1st day of quest. And I can't see anything in Events or anywhere after this initial pop up.

Is this even active or a glitch?? There is no way I will be passing 3 hard levels today, as lost 3 lives on a nightmare hard level already.

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@mint_aero funny to see another feature that is purely based on hard levels. seems every feature these days are aimed at making it difficult for the player. Another one use boosters to win boosters

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @mint_aero !

The pop up with "Tiffi's Quests coming soon" should come the day before the first quest and Day 1:

Even though you missed Day 1 or that the first Quest didn't pop up in your game of some reason, you can still play and complete Day 2 and Day 3 and get the rewards from these Quests.

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

Thanks guys for getting back to me.

Funny, I don't remember the image being like the above @Crazy Cat Lad. However looking at it seems I managed day 1 as I have been awarded a colour bomb and wrapped&strip candy booster.

Usually we can see such events somewhere, why was this not visable? I think it is a good idea to show progress of this and other events so its easier to check and make sure they been completed.

Imagine working hard completing levels and you've miscalculated and the frustration when you receive no prize.

@Freddy_Falkner after all recent events, I do wonder how much the average person plays and how realistic this is for the average person.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?