⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bot all of a sudden went back to the bottom level, shouldn't have....

Options

Answers

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

Well, it happened again, just now....i only lost one game, and the bot put me back all the way down again.

Frankly, this is getting a little annoying....

Thanks,

Marguerite/Squirrelwife

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Squirrelwife Yes this is how the bot works now. lose one level lose an entire BoB. Many people unhappy with this

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Glad U told me, Freddy. That is too much. This will be the first time ever i am thinking of quitting the game then. They even took the Daily Win away. Marguerite/Squirrelwife

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Squirrelwife Daily win not been removes just got issues they are looking into gone missing for many this week

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Good Morning, Freddy,

I just want to thank you so much for replying so faithfully every time. Obviously, you know your way around in the Candy Crush world....:)

It's unfortunate that so many strange things have happened lately. My saying is: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it".

For years, the platform has pretty much been the same, with some minor changes, and so i have enjoyed playing.

But with less boosters, ie. the bot, which for some reason now doesn't even appear (when i click on it, it immediately goes to the level i am currently playing), i won't be able to play as much.

And, as you confirmed, the "win a day" thing is having issues too.

So, it's getting very difficult for some of us to progress.

Maybe it's time for me to quit. I usually don't think that way, but all these new things are literally forcing me out of this game i have enjoyed so much.

Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to respond.

Marguerite/Squirrelwife

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

The current bot is basically useless when you play at high levels. They are so hard! It takes me many tries to win a level and then I get a head and then I lose that. So it's very hard to get past the one color bomb level. Not much fun and no chance of extra moves like before. fooey!

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Well, Mary_Kay, that may be true, but for the last week, the bot had been okay, and I had been usingi it.

:Last night, after a winning streak, i lost one game, was tired, went to bed.

This morning, i expected the bot to be at the "has improved" level where it goes when you lose only one game.

Nope, it went all the way to the bottom again.

So i thought okay, maybe it happened just this one time again. So, i worked my way back all the way up again.

Later on, about an hour ago, i played, lost one game, and lo and behold, the bot went all the way down to the very basic beginning again. And so, i gave up and decided to report it again. Not funny anymore. I do love all those wonderful designs that have been created (picnic table, beaches, etc...) when i go scroll down again. But there's no way i can take the level "dump'" much longer anymore....

Squirrelwife Marguerite

• Freddy_
    Options

@Squirrelwife As explained the update they made to the bot. this is how it works and how they want it to work. lose just 1 level bot goes to bottom. then you have to work it up again 3 wins on trot to get max bot, but lose one level all the way to the bottom again.

Horrible how it works now as we were so used to the way it worked before , but it is the way its been changed in all games except for those trialing the 2 other versions

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Thanks so much, Freddy, for your quick response as usual.

Yes, i am aware that you had written that before. The thing is that most of the time it works normally for me, it does NOT go to the bottom immediately

. So, this really takes me in for a loop since it only happens once in a while.

I just won't play that much then since it's really losing time when one goes down to the bottom every time.

Again, thanks so much!

Anita (Squirrelwife/Marguerite)

• Freddy_
    Options

@Squirrelwife how many levels does your bot have maybe you one of the lucky ones in the test group.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?