⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6923,

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@tid yes first version what i had to do took more than one hit on outer 2 lanes. i know what you mean as i used boosters to pass this level. but this has been changed and all lanes now only need the one hit after opening. I play iOS on iphone and this is amended on my device as well as my facebook and windows 10 app.So should be on yours, normally if level been amended all you need to do is log out restart your device and then log back in. So do not understand why you still have same issue. Is your device itself up to date

• tid
    tid Posts: 32 Level 2

Thank you Freddy for backing me up, I’ve used most of my boosters and am into single figures now, having been trying for so long to pass it.

other apps have been updated, but I will switch off again for 30 mins or so before switching back on, so it’s completely rested lol. I will then look again for updates and get back to you.

• tid

Hello Freddy, switched off and back on again after 45 mins and sadly no updates still on v1.176.0, with the same problems

• Freddy_
    edited May 2020

@tid , well i am sure game update is this Wednesday and normally every two weeks from previous post sure yours will be this week same as mine. so lets hope that has a fix for you or @Crazy Cat Lad can get to the bottom of the problem. Just find it strange that not all iOS would not be the same.

You have me stumped so good luck with this.

• tid

Thank you Freddy, 🤞🏻For Wednesday, otherwise feel like stopping altogether and getting a life 🤣🤣

• Freddy_

@tid Sorry one last thing i meant your device. are there any updates for the ipad air not the game

• tid

Hi Freddy, yes there was one when I asked it to check, now on v12.4.7 for the iPad, I tried the level again using the last of my boosters, and it was as before, but got down to needing 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut, which is the closest I’ve come to finishing it, unfortunately no gold bars and 22 hrs before trying for extra goes, so sadly that was game over. But feeling more hopeful.

night night

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @tid,

After doing some checking, found this:

Latest Apple iOS and iPadOS 13.4 Firmware downloads

March 24th 2020 - iOS and iPadOS 13.4

First, this is "Firmware". It is what updates your "Hardware". Like the "Bio's", on PC's. So need to follow the instructions for your device.

One more example to help you out.

On 5/19/2020, I got a Win 10 Pro update thru the Win Update, for "Intel Microcode Updates". It mostly gave info on the newly released 10th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors, along with other Processors, due to the Spectre, Meltdown, & other issues like, Foreshadow.

I use the: "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

*Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/19/2020! (KB4497165: Intel microcode updates)

Live in USA.

Below, these are instructions on software, have to go to "Apple", to get it. They are a "Proprietary", company. Same with "Mac". Why I don't use them, because 3rd party software can have some very serious issues with "Proprietary" companies.

How can I update my iPad 4 to iOS 12?

Here's how:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
    2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
    3. Open iTunes and select your device. In iTunes 12, you click the device's icon in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
    4. Click Summary > Check for Update.
    5. Click Download and Update.

So first:

• 1st - Find your "Firmware for your device"! Make certain it is "Current"!
    • 2nd - Then do the "Software" downloads for the iOS, like iTunes! *See above.
    • 3rd - Then do the download for the King Game you want. To the "Current Version" like Candy Crush Soda. Mine is: v1.1760.2.0 Modified / Updated On 5/7/2020, again for: "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App"!

To find the info on the device, go to settings, look for "About", here you should be given the info on "Firmware", iOS Version you have, etc...

It is the first rule in my checklist, make certain you are up-to-date 1st, on all things, before playing. Hopefully if you follow these instructions, you shouldn't have any more issues. Sorry if I can't do more, I just don't use wifi or devices connected to it on gaming.

*See this post, at the bottom, on why!

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars 🎖️ 🏆 - Page 65 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p65

*Important Note! On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", not using my smartphone yet, for gaming. Why, you may be asking? Because wifi or any device using it, is going to have both, connection, along with security issues, to deal with, especially on gaming. If you use a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you are using, then put the device into your PC Modem Router / Gateway, at home. Most have a wifi section for listing devices, this should improve your connection, along with giving you, better encryption, since the PC Modem Router / Gateway have or most have hardware firewalls. Also, the software firewall should be turned on the device you have. You now get 2 levels of security, soft & hard. 

*Might want to see this post also, since you are getting up there on Levels:

*Level 7081 - Beating It! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

Our Legend @Freddy_Falkner has the device, so should be able to help you out more. He knows those you also use it.

Let us know, if we can be of further assistance.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/25/2020

• tid

Wow thank you, you’ve gone to a considerable amount of trouble, I’m not a technical person, but will endeavour to follow the instructions later this evening. Thank you

• tid

Origins7_Dale & Freddy_Falkner

I checked last night and iTunes and all software up to date, I’ve been waiting all day for an update because previously when I’ve finished all available levels more get added on a Wednesday, so far there has been no updates, however with only 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries to get at the end of the game, I used the free booster wheel and won 15 extra goes which enabled me to complete this “easy” level Your help has been appreciated thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?