⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Every time?

Options
redliner69
redliner69 Posts: 26 Level 2

Why the constant need to tweet every level to make them harder?

Is it in the hope that I will buy boosters?

It also seems that since the start of lockdown almost every level has had its number of moves reduced. Almost like the developers thought to themselves “I know, everyone is on lockdown, so let’s give them timeless plays, so they have something to do, but lets reduce the moves by 25% across the whole game so they have to buy loads of boosters”

Four of my last five levels have had their moves reduced. I spent 8 days on a level that had had its moves reduced by 33%. When I finally succeeded, after pure luck, the next level was a nightmare level that lasted another 5 days. I then did the next level first go, but now have had two levels that have taken 4 days and my current level is on the third day and failing miserably every time.

And then you have the audacity to offer me a bonus if I complete 25 levels in a day! But guess what. I will keep playing, probably 15-20 attempts per day. But rest assured, you will not get any money out of me to complete levels that have been tweaked harder.

Comments

• gegan
    gegan Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I wish to express my empathy as a fellow crusher. Please know that you and your family of crushers are surrounded by the delicious love of many candies who care.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @redliner69 !

Levels get updated at times to a new version, but they can be changed to both a more challenging one and also an easier version.

Check all info about this here.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@redliner69 This works both ways i play windows 10 and on later levels and find game levels are made slightly easier on some levels by the time they get to mobile / Facebook devices. Game is constantly evolving

• redliner69
    Options

Can’t see it to be honest. Unless you pass a level quickly and then check to see if it used to be harder.

In the event that I do a level in the first few attempts, I don’t check to see if it has been made easier, I simply move on. I’m happy trying several times at a level before I get frustrated. Although that is time limited if I run out of lives. I might try several times in a day, and you get a feel if the level is passable.

Current level I am on has 4 popcorns that need to be freed. They require a lot of stripped candies. Currently 33% less moves than it was previously. And with now only 15 moves I already know it will be one that lasts several days.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@redliner69 there is a post on here somewhere of a person having problem with one of the later levels that had 3 rows of cherries at top each side. first row both sides needed one hit , second row each side 2 hits and 3rd row 3 hits. i had to do this level with boosters it was extremely hard. this person has the same problem but has no boosters to use. now the level is each row only needs one hit. so an awful lot easier. So yes at lot more lower levels will get changed, but also some of the new later levels do to make them easier. I used to be up to the last level every week, now i stay a week behind as now some levels will be changed

• redliner69
    Options

And there you go. 8 days to finish a level that was reduced from 22 to 16 days.

Very next level, didn’t get anywhere near finishing it with first five attempts. Checked and it has been reduced from 25 levels to 18.

Here is what will happen. I will pick it up at various points during the day and play as many lives as I have. Might go an hour between goes, might be a day. May take another 8 days.

But I also know what will not happen.

I will not purchase anything for a level that has been tweaked harder.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?