Will build a bot rewards ever come back when returning to previous levels?

jmw50
jmw50 Posts: 2 Newbie

I used to be able to go back to lower levels in my game a build a bot, that feature has been turned off & I can get stuck on new levels for weeks !!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,636 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @jmw50 and @Yueyue welcome to our community. The studio is updating the game and some of the old events have been taken off, like the Build-a-Bot going back to older levels. They also updated this where now the naximum rewards that you can get is 3. Look for me new and exciting events to be coming in the future.

I am going to post some links below to help you maneuver throughout the community.

I would like to welcome all newcomers to our community.  Before we begin I want to make you aware of something very important that seems to be asked quite often in the community. Please read this message: How do I add friends from here for my game? 

If you want to learn how to navigate through the community, then this is the link for you: Everything that you need to know about this community! 

New to the community? Then please check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" for your game. 

Currently we have two polls that we’d like you to vote on. 

Please tell us ...... What's your favorite King game?

We are looking for feedback on the types of contests that you would like to see in our community. Please let us know ……  A short poll to ask you what type of contests you prefer 

While on the subject of contests, you will want to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars! Please keep in mind that if you would like to participate in a contest in a specific game community the gold bars will be rewarded for that game, unless otherwise stated. 

In five of our game communities we have an “Ideas” category. This area is for offering a detailed idea on how to improve the game. Please make sure that you read how to post and also check the master list to make sure that your idea has not been posted already. You can view them here: Master list of ideas for our candy crush games

And finally, we get to the character stories that I love to create: 

Please check out all the King stories that I have created

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?