⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My forum account

Options
CarliA
CarliA Posts: 55 Level 2

I just tried to create a Forum Account using my only email address because in order to place a vote for the new character, I had to create a different account from my "account to play" and my "account to sign-in to King". Well I'm not able to use the same email address for this Forum Account, but that is the only email address I have! Do I have a Forum Account already created? If so, I can't find it & don't remember creating it. Please help 🤔

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @CarliA Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I have just looked at your Profile. It looks like you have created an account for this King Forum on February 22nd, and you have logged in through the same account to ask this question too.

So, there is an account that already exists through your email. That is the reason, you are not able to create another one with the same email address.

For some reason, even-though we are logged in to our Community account, that Poll page is asking us again to join. What you have to do is click on "Log-In" but not Join.

Did I make sense? Please let me know if you need further assistance OR clarification.

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍭

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I will give you the cm and it can be better helped.

Good luck

@Crazy Cat Lad & @Pounawea

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @CarliA Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I have just looked at your Profile. It looks like you have created an account for this King Forum on February 22nd, and you have logged in through the same account to ask this question too.

So, there is an account that already exists through your email. That is the reason, you are not able to create another one with the same email address.

For some reason, even-though we are logged in to our Community account, that Poll page is asking us again to join. What you have to do is click on "Log-In" but not Join.

Did I make sense? Please let me know if you need further assistance OR clarification.

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍭

• CarliA
    Options

Hi PummyRaj, wow I feel like such an idiot! I've already created one and THEN to learn that I've logged in to ask the SAME question? LOL!!! I apologize for wasting everyone's time. I must have my Preferences set to log me in automatically I guess, because I never logged in manually that I remember..

• PummyRaj
    Options

No problem at all dear @CarliA 🤗

It is confusing when you see that big "Join Now" tab on top of the page!

And, no! You have not wasted anyone's time either ❤️ I too keep my setting as "keep me logged in", so that when I click on the Community Tab, it automatically takes me in. When we do that, it is hard to remember our log in details 😅

By the way, which name did you vote for? I liked "Casey the Conductor" 😃

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍫

• CarliA
    Options

Hey there again @PummyRaj ,

I actually haven't m it back to read the names & stories yet, that's on my list. (I have to make a Things-to-do List for both on AND offline, otherwise I'll end up on some website ordering some piece of junk that I don't need and will never use, and it'll be 3am tomorrow morning and I will have gotten nothing accomplished! I've found my there more than once 😏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?