⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Need help moving to new Facebook from email

Options
Wellynyoni
Wellynyoni Posts: 1 Newbie

I need help moving my account from my Gmail to my new Facebook without losing progress

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You can play the game through both accounts as soon as you sync the Kingdom account with Facebook.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

Go to the King website at King.com

Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.

Click on the ‘Settings’ icon

Select ‘Account’

You will be prompted to confirm your password

Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information

You can find all the detailed information by clicking HERE or at the link below.

Thank you.

• JE_Han
    JE_Han Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

نرحب بكم ترحيباً حاراً في منتدى Candy Crush Saga الخاص بمجتمع Friendly King Community.

يمكنك لعب اللعبة من خلال كلا الحسابين بمجرد مزامنة حساب المملكة مع Facebook.

لمزامنة تقدمك مع King.com ، يرجى إكمال الخطوات التالية:

انتقل إلى موقع King على موقع King.com

قم بتسجيل الدخول باستخدام ملف تعريف King الحالي ، أو قم بإنشاء ملف تعريف King جديد إذا لم يكن لديك ملف تعريف بالفعل.

انقر على أيقونة "الإعدادات"

حدد حساب'

سيُطلب منك تأكيد كلمة المرور الخاصة بك

حدد الخيار "تسجيل النقاط ومزامنة التقدم" ثم تابع إدخال معلومات تسجيل الدخول إلى Facebook

يمكنك العثور على جميع المعلومات التفصيلية

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,210 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @JE_Han . Welcome to our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?