Candy Crush Saga LEVEL 7012 NEW (with waffles)

Options
Johnny_Crush
Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Discussions

The new version of 7012 is terrible, but this is not a design error, it is something typical for King. They give players a lot of free boosters, then they design levels to take them back... with interests. That's why I don't want free boosters, but let's skip this discussion because the majority of the players wants those free boosters ....

Technically it can be beaten without boosters, but you need an insane amount of luck, better to try it with the Lucky Candy and the Color Bomb boosters, hoping that you'll have many lucky candies on the board.

The first task is to get rid of the twists as soon as possible, so in order to do that you should use the Color Bomb on the color of the wrapped candy from the bottom then activate the striped candies that drop from the second dispenser to destroy the other wrapped candies that drop from their dispenser. You can use lollipop hammers too. Once the twists are gone let the choc grow and prepare a good combo to attack it once there are enough chocolate squares for the order. If you had many lucky candies that turned into choc a good combo will do the job, otherwise you will need 2 combos. I had a stripe/wrap first, then a wrap/wrap combo in the right side of the board, but a Color Bomb/ Striped Candy combo is also good in my opinion. I couldn't have the opportunity to test other combos because 3 out of my 10 tries I had an infinite loop glitch (when I had chocolate squares in the fourth column)...

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?