⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2»

Answers

• mags20
    mags20 Posts: 1 Newbie

My level 7012 is not working

my game id is 1002308459

im playing on an iPhone 8 Plus on iOS 13.4.1.

cant play until this is fixed.

• Onthelevel
    Onthelevel Posts: 1 Newbie

This is still not fixed. Can't progress. Have reset, tried other devices, updated to no avail. It is impossible to make enough chocolate. Very frustrating.

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3

No way to win this level. There is no chocolate generator as on the video demo and there is waffles instead of chocolates... 28 moves for 25 chocolates it’s not practicable. Please fix it

• Arretje01
    Arretje01 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can anyone please tell me when this will be fixed (in Holland) ??????

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3

Thank you to fix it :) chocolate quest disappear and it’s easier to win

• sreed405
    sreed405 Posts: 3 Newbie

Mine still hasn’t been fixed. I don’t see a CC update since last week. Anyone know if it’s been Re-reported or how I can report?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sreed405 have you logged out and restarted you device to see if fix kicks in. If not try this and if still the same problem post what device your playing on. So they can look into it

• sreed405
    sreed405 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks, no change. I’m on an iPhone OS 13.5. Same on laptop running High Sierra 10.13.6. My ID is 1706931786.

App updated May 29, version 1.177.1.3.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator

Hello @sreed405 - I have seen screenshots of this level and it has been changed and you no longer need to collect chocolate. You should have access to it. Sometimes when they tweak a specific level, they do not have to put out an actual update to the game for players to be able to access it. Have you cleared your cache and turned your iPhone off for at least 10-15 seconds before you try and access the level again?

I play on an iPhone and iPad, but I haven't got to that level yet (even though I have the levels available). But I have seen other Apple players who have the changed level. Please try rebooting your phone and see if the changed level shows up. If you still don't have it I'll make sure to pass your info on to the CM so the studio can try and see what is going on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?