⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lifes disappeared

kalypso_23
kalypso_23 Posts: 3 Newbie

I had managed to collect quite a few lifes and suddenly this morning my total was empty. All my lifes disappeared and were zero (0). Pls advise. Thanks

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

@kalypso_23 this is info from one of the superstars

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Answers

• unicorns
    unicorns Posts: 26 Level 2

ok im only a child but sometimes when u play hard levles and u loose or if a bomb explodes then u loose a life

• unicorns
    unicorns Posts: 26 Level 2
  • kalypso_23

No, that does not describe my case. I have collected lifes from other players and now the total is zero, where it should have been more than 200.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

@kalypso_23 this is info from one of the superstars

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

• kalypso_23

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?