💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited May 2020

Maybe i had a lucky board, but 7042 was not nightmarish at all. I passed on the first go without using a single if my boosters.

(This is the wrong pic, but I don't know how to erase it)

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5

Finished the the Last Episode Levels 7131-7145

My favorite level this episode is 7139 it has timed bombs and more timed bombs.

@Pounawea I still really love that Frog. I just prefer the levels where having to move the frog is one of the targets to complete a level.

You are correct that the dispensers are becoming quite interesting. Swim fish, swim fish!

I do not know about those Rainbow Rapids. I believe that they would be good in moderation. The frog as one of the targets and fish dispensers or other variations of dispensers are more intriguing to me.

• Bunny_69
    Bunny_69 Posts: 409 Level 3

No idea! There is plenty I guess

• Charliitz
    Charliitz Posts: 1 Newbie

Damn, you are way too far. Im at 1500s level in Tanzania

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Damn, you are way too far.

I'm at 1500s level, in Tanzania

Welcome, newcomer...

Good on ya, enjoy the game(s); keep it going...

• shshmul
    shshmul Posts: 44 Level 2

When anew level arrive?

• muratbal61
    muratbal61 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (June, 3rd), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7100 Levels, 474 episodes
    • Win10: 7190: Levels, 480 episodes. 

🌟New game mode in Candy Crush Saga: The Rainbow Rapids! Learn more HERE.

• As soon as you reach Level 7116, the Rainbow Rapids will open in the game! First, it will be available for all our Windows 10 players. Then, on June 10th, level 7116 will be available for all other platforms (Facebook, iOS and Android)

🏆🥇 Join us HERE and celebrate the arrival of Level 7000 in Candy Crush Saga with us!  We've created a very special community contest giving changes to everyone and each of you to win gold bars! 🌟

Happy crushing everyone!!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?