📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Lucky Beans Issue - 2x Now!

Options

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @hcvetko,

See above 2 post down from him (your quote), is my reply.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/4/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,180 Soda Moderator
    Options

Oh man @Origins7_Dale😲 How come you have that MANY CB, Coconutwheel and wrapped/striped candy??? I only have once (sometimes twice) the daily wheel to get a booster and the chocolate box. And once a week the Music Box. That is it. Never extra events to get boosters, or ads 😔.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

You think that is a lot? Not really, had many more, but, 2 reasons, the higher levels require more booster use, & we have no way to replace the ones we use.

I also have been doing better than average in the mini / side games. But after saying that, look at my issue above. 8 days no reward given on my 2 hour 30 min Candy Bomb. Then there are other considerations, like the "Space Race", win it, but it is no use to me, because it is paid early Mon. morning. New levels are released on Wed's, so loose 6 hours of boosters from winning it, because they pay you on the "Wrong Day".

It is like the higher level players are being punished. It is a totally different game at the higher levels. The "5 gold bar Fast Race", I rarely lost one, because no one wanted to race. But now, you get 1 race only, every week on the new release day of wed., then it is gone, for 7 days. 4 weeks now, so must be how they do it.

Take a look at my post under "Stats of Interest" at:

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars 🎖️ 🏆 - Page 115 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p115

Under CCS, look at all those losses. They stripped the game right to the bones. I didn't even get a chance at the "Weekly Offer", because it never showed up. Last week they gave it for 50% off, but that was for 10 gold bars, "No Boosters".

Here let's look at this:

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."

Tiffi and the Beanstalk showed up on, 5/26/2020! (*5 Levels Done - Now Gone!) <-----------5 levels done, then gone. 1x only!

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/27/2020! *Lost the 2 Hour Reward on the Candy Bomb! *2nd x lost 30 mins on Candy Bomb! *Still do not have my rewards yet! @Sukanta_Biswas *Please report this again! *I also ask, that it be given on the next release of the new 45 levels, on: 6/10/2020, I can't use it now, no more new levels to play on! <---------You know about this!

On 3 Level Build-a-Bot Now (A Loss Of 2 Boosters)! *Please Bring Back The 5 Level Build-a-Bot! <------Another big hit!

Lost the 5 Gold Bar "Fast Race!" also! *Got only 1 race, then gone! *Please Bring That Back! *Think that is how it is done, at the end of the game, 4 weeks now, 1 race, then gone! *Need more races please! <--------Told you on this. 1x only per wk!

Lost "Nightmarishly Hard level Offer" For $1.99 + tax! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! You only get it 1x, when it shows up, take it or lose it. It will not return on the "Nightmarishly Hard level" you are on, do not leave on a timer or close the screen, or you lose it! Before, you could buy as many as you wanted, but not now, limited to buying 1x only! *It has 15 Gold Bars, 15 mins. For both the "Hand Switch" & "Popsicle Hammer", both can be used 1x in the levels you are on, until timer runs down. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode. 

Have Not Seen "Weekly Offer" For $1.99 + tax, Yet! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! Again, You only get it 1x a week, when it shows up, take it or lose it, see above. *It has 10 Gold Bars, 1 of every Booster. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode.

These last 2 is where it really hurt most. Because 1st they were great offers. Gave you a chance to do 2 things. Save your boosters are a very low affordable price, & add to your inventory, because of the 15 mins you had on 2 boosters. Again, not showing up.

When I was on the 5 level bot, I can't even remember when I lost a level, I breezed right thru the game. But on a 2 booster lost, that changes your strategy entirely. It was another big it.

So hopefully I have shown you, what they are doing to us at the higher levels. It is no wonder the players are upset, complaining, etc...

There is a way to stay in there, but you have to shift your thinking. Again, I mentioned this to you on CCSS. The double dip. Nothing illegal about it, it is a old gaming tip or trick. Just before midnight you want all the boosters you can get at once. Or to be paid 2x for 2 days, on bonuses etc... by waiting on the clock to reset, thereby getting it quicker. You also have to hit the mini / side games, hard. Now after saying this, it also means risk percentage may go up.

If not, then what do we do? I am looking into archives, blogs, posts, etc... What you have on the phone app is a gold mine. I am even jealous. (hehe) There are some very nice pay offs here. I even think or leaning towards the thought, that only the wifi group can get the "Sugar Star Crown", because I think you have to have the "Master List" in your device, to get it.

So for you. Here is your starting point to attempt to get it, at the very least you will / should get more trophies w/ rewards. Sugar star levels start at: "The player cannot earn Sugar Stars before Level 51" There you go. By going back to weaker levels, you can get a bunch of trophies/rewards from this. If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you do.

Hope this helps hon.

Cya's Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/4/2020

• Yosca
    Options

No way @Origins7_Dale I absolutely do not have the goldmine with iPad. I never have mini games, space race, dexter or what. Let me show you what I have:

And now I got twice Tiffi and the beanstalk but the levels were that hard, never won level 5. I sure can use cocnutwheels and ufos 😭

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

What is. Starts with - fraktatie, with a calender?

Dale

6/4/2020

• Yosca
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

Well I wasn't sure. I am not a dutch fairy like you. Use what you have, the Master List, nice payoffs there.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/4/2020

• Yosca
    Options

Usually you get 1CB or 1 wrapped candy. Never UFO, party popper nor striped!

@Origins7_Dale

• Yosca
    Options

@Origins7_Dale the Master List doesn’t give boosters.

Anyway I have to deal with it. This is it. Being honest, when I see others having so many in games, I sometimes want to quit playing Saga. Or start over again, maybe I get the good stuff then 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?