⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 291

Options
missi80
missi80 Posts: 6 Level 2

I can't not beat level 291. I have spent money to get every booster available and still can't. I can get done to 1 or 2 ingredients but they never come.... Also my level 291 seems to be different when j go to look for help. I have 30 moves and need 2 cherries and 2 acorns. Here is a pic of the level i get for 291. If anyone had any suggestions, please and thank you. I have probably already spent close to $30 trying to beat this level 😣

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 291 with 30 moves

This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good technique to complete this level. For this level first try to break the blockers so ingredients wont stuck on it. After try to play from bottom and make special candy as you get chance. After try to play near to ingredients to take them to the bottom within 30 moves.

I play several Time need a lucky board , dont give up

keep trying

• missi80
    Options

Is there a trick to getting the ingredients to drop. A few times i will be down to my last ingredients with more then 10 moves but the last one never drops.

• tball9069
    tball9069 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Have the same problems it’s impossible I want a refund for my money since this is obviously a flaw haha

• hsm8055
    hsm8055 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2020
    Options

Do something with level 291 Please it is impossible to complete

• Tonia75
    Tonia75 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

The level is not that difficult. Previously I had 2 stars, I just replayed and had 3. The trick on this level is to make sure the chocolate doesn't build up. You need stripped candies together with color bombs, that makes it easier to clear the chocolate s. Make sure the fruits are where the green arrows are pointing down. Try as much as possible not shift them away or on top of the non arrow points.

• Tonia75
    Options

@missi80 you have to keep clearing the candies under the fruit dropping opening so that the fruits will drop faster. Hope this will help.

• tball9069
    tball9069 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yeah but I only get 30 moves and every video I see online is completely different layout than what I have on my phone. I only get two candies that drop every single time been doing it for a dang week now. I barley get to the Bottom every time With 30 moves lol and when I do clear the two candies I never can get others to drop. I have had so many boosts for it spent so much money on this one dumb level. I think something is not working with this level every video I found is very different

• Tonia75
    Options

@tball9069 if yours is 30 moves then you have enough moves to pass the level. All you need is colour bombs, bubble wraps and stripped candy. If yours has the chocolate wheels make sure the chocolate doesn't build up. Match stripped candy with colour bombs, match colour bombs with wrapped candy, play candies under the fruit dropping openings to allow fruit drop faster.

• Narishkite
    Narishkite Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Missi - so sorry you've spend so much money on this level, but that seems to be the intended result. I am now on 299, and each level from 291-299 (and beyond??) is the same, in that it is virtually impossible to finish in the moves provided, even with massive luck, requiring extras moves and boosters. Personally, I'm on the verge of uninstalling, which is unfortunate, as I liked this game.

• missi80
    Options

I'm starting to feel the same way, ready to just quit. I have used all my boosters, spent money buying more and extra moves and i can only get 3 ingredients the 4th never shows up. I've been in this level for over a week and I'm ready to give up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?