The maps changed in the game?

Comments

• adamzki
    adamzki Posts: 25 Level 2

I already think the graphics and game effects are already pretty good. Removing the map and the episodes is still removing a big part of the game. The big reason i didnt just stop playing candy crush like i do with other mobile games is because of the unique episodes that always motivated me to play more. The episodes also gived the game a good atmosphere because it really felt like a saga. I think King made a big mistake when they removed the map and should really consider bringing it back to normal. Even if we get more events, better graphics and that it will load faster i will never get that joy back.

• 3primetime3
    3primetime3 Posts: 5 Level 2

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Unfortunately it looks like they’re just gonna play the silent game until this dies down. They’ve already stopped releasing new maps for new episodes, and nothing their customer base can say will change their mind.

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2

Hace unos días, yo también publique un post quejándome, o debo decir preguntando el porque del mapa. Y sigo esperando respuesta, el mapa actual (o al menos el que yo tengo) esta completamente vacío, sin animaciones, ni casitas, ni laguna de limonada, se ve feo, monótono como un lugar sin vida. Las últimas actualizaciones an dañado en vez de mejorar la experiencia de juego, y por último, como voy a apreciar a un nuevo personaje con un mapa tan horrible. Tendrá solución?

• The_Wacha_kid

Quise decir apreciar al final del post, refiriéndome al nuevo personaje Case y. Solo espero que de verdad respondan por favor.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

citar:

A few days ago, I also published a post complaining or should I say asking the why of the map.

And I'm still waiting for an answer, the current map (or at least the one I have) is completely empty; without animations, or houses, or lemonade lagoon; it looks ugly, monotonous as a lifeless place.

The latest updates have damaged rather than improved the gaming experience; and lastly, how am I going to appreciate a new character with such a horrible map?

Will it have a solution?

I wanted to say appreciate at the end of the post, referring to the new character Casey.

I just hope they really answer please.

Yes, the current map is pretty much rubbish.

Go to the first page for the explanation from the moderator, accept it if you want.

Perhaps there must be many more differing views for it to be reverted...

• The_Wacha_kid

Convocó a más jugadores a seguir expresando sus desacuerdos con estos cambios, para poder ser tomados en cuenta.

• Spieler_8675309

citar:

He summoned more players to continue expressing their disagreements with these changes, in order to be taken into account.

Yes, that would be better for any cause...

• adamzki
    adamzki Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited June 2020

I hope more people in this community could bring it up. I hope the game will become less popular and more players quiting so they understand that they should listen to us and bring the map back. I have stopped to play it because of these changes.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited June 2020

quote:

I hope the game will become less popular and more players quitting so they understand that they should listen to us and bring the map back...

Yep, this is increasing in popularity; & there are probably others...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?