📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🏖️☀️ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE! / / 🗳️ 🏖️ 🏰 Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week I? Let us know HERE! / / 👋 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!

F5 - Custom Team: Having an issue? Let us know here

13Next

Comments

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 2,060 Level 5

Hello I have a problem. My problem is that I never had the option to join a team or the option to create a team. I had already asked for help weeks ago, I even tagged pounowea on this topic. Someone replied that not everyone has these characteristics, and although the answer seemed correct, I cannot understand why some may have them and others may not. Thanks in advance I just saw @Nazgul

having the same problem

Please do not forget to give reactions. You all have a reaction of mine

🖤💜💙💚💛🧡❤️♥️💜🖤

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 1,963 Community Manager

Hi @hechicerilla ,

I'm sorry the replied wasn't helpful enough. Let me try to elaborate a bit more on it and explain the reasons why the Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams is not available yet to all Candy players.

The Fantastic 5 - Custom Team features is still not available to all Candy Crushers around the world. Once all the information we have confirms that the feature is working well to all players that have the feature available, then we can move on and release it to more players. It is very important for us that all players can enjoy this feature but at the same time, we want to make sure that it all works fine to ensure a great game experience. 🙂

Actually, at the end of last week, we released it to some more players around the world! Don't forget to update your game to the latest version and check it out, as you might have the Custom Teams available now.

If that's not the case yet, please be assure we will keep releasing it progressively to more and more players and make sure it all works fine for all.

I hope this information helps.

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🍬🍬

Welcome to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤  Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭  Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮  Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga     🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 2,060 Level 5

Thank you very much @Pounawea

Please do not forget to give reactions. You all have a reaction of mine

🖤💜💙💚💛🧡❤️♥️💜🖤

• charmqcharmq Posts: 6 Level 2

i have no idea how it works but my team name is candy crayon :D join me if u can!

supposedly team managers can accept team members??? i didnt do anything except for posting a link on my FB and later on making my team public when no one on my FB seem to be joining... haha.... i didnt accept any request coz no notification or anything.... but i had a team member earlier this week but i cant view who??? ... he/she added a few hundred points to my team score (the pic icon kept showing its loading...)

and today it shows im alone again :(

it keeps crashing when i try to play around with the f5 group setting on my desktop... it seems to be working fine for my handphone (i guess.. but i dont have any members now so im not sure if its really working fine...) and im now at highest lvl on hp and waiting for new levels to get new levels score which seems to aid with team score the fastest...