Sugar Streak Showdown

Johnny_Crush
Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

???

@Crazy Cat Lad can you tell us more about it?

Β«1

Comments

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi@Johnny_Crush . I don't have that feature in mine..🌸.

• mcgirl
    mcgirl Posts: 74 Level 2

Looks like it might be fun. I haven't seen it.

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi@mcgirl . I remembered one Legend saying that some features in some countries are not available to other countries. It's like they are appropriating features. 🌸

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

That's exactly the event I got and posted about. The scores battles. I must say I'm having fun now that I figured out how it works. I'm gathering lots of free boosters 😍

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback @Pitty_Kitty. Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Share with the community your opinion about the Sugar Streak Showdown and how it works. πŸ™Œ

@Nenikapaki @mcgirl and all other Candy Crushers that don't have this feature available in their game:

For now, this feature is only available to a few players around the world. πŸ™‚As you might already know, at times, some live event games are only available within certain countries, or to a certain group of players or indeed to players connected via a certain platform. Perhaps in the future, this new event will be available to all players.

We’re always running events in our games and sometimes this means mixing up access so everyone gets to try new things. But rest assure that our core game, levels, and other features will run as usual and we’re sure you’ll enjoy these and the challenge they bring.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

Actually I don't have this feature that's why I asked about it. I only have this pop-up which is a teaser only. When I click on "Play to win" nothing happens and there's no info about it in the EVENTS section.

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4

I also don't know about it.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2020

well since I'm one of the few guinea pigs here I thought I'd show a bit to the community.

the event matches you to a random player, sometimes when a actual player is not available there's Tiffy bot to play with. The goal is to achieve a bigger score than the opponent's when the allowed number of moves ends, so it's important to create special combos. if you're losing, the game alerts you in real time by turning the background red; this signals that the opponent is beating you.

after every won battle you win a prize and you may go forward until the end, if you lose, you lose a life and you go back to square 1.

I recorded a bit of the end and made a gif out of it, I hope it works here

I tag @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale too since they might be interested

edit. the gif doesn't work, great

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,970 Soda Moderator

Hi @Pitty_Kitty I want this toooooooooooo 😭😭😭

I don’t have any event, I see an empty field and am thinking I should have an event in that space...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».... Have all latest updates, guess I am not the lucky ones

Anyway, hope you enjoy your mini game 😁

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020

Hi @Pitty_Kitty, @Yosca @Nenikapaki, @Johnny_Crush, @pearl_chetna @mcgirl @Pounawea,

Thx for the tag @Pitty_Kitty,

*See also @Pitty_Kitty 1st Post, at:

Sugar series challenge event

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/300151/sugar-series-challenge-event/p1

"I play candy crush saga on pc w10 app and the update version is 1.1771.3.0".

So "Sugar Streak Showdown" is a Win 10 PC - Desktop App, feature. I don't have it yet. I also live in the USA. Might be coming soon, or maybe "Kittens", get it first. (hehe)

Then there is this:

Β "Master Trophy List Titles" - "Phone App", might even be on other wifi devices.

• Tough Sweet Tooth Person
    • Town Mayor
    • Flashy Flyer
    • Yummy Gardener
    • Master Title - Classical Champion - Chocolate Colonnades aka Mountain Episode Levels 7146-7160 - Candy Crush Saga - Wiki

It is not complete, or even in the right order. The "Classical Champion" Title is probably the 3rd Title, from the end of the game, since there are currently 7190 Levels in (CCS) on the Win 10 PC - Desktop App. *15 Levels = 1 Episode. I don't use wifi, on gaming.

From @Pounawea,

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7100 Levels, 474 episodes
    • Win10: 7190 Levels, 480 episodes.Β 

*So it is even further back! *90 Levels!

*See also this recent post:

Gold Bars/Master Trophy - This discussion has been closed. @Sukanta_Biswas

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/817690#Comment_817690

By @aijaziqbal,

"I think this might be a mistake as we in the community are totally unaware of this.

I have achieved 60 diamond trophy but no single reward. In fact i already put my idea there in ideas to be voted by other players to receive any reward for achieving diamond trophy.

Its a graphic error. Game and facebook are going in some updates so might be that.

But currently there is no reward and no announcement for this.

Keep crushing we all hope in future.

June 5"

So as a suggestion, I recommend you list your device, game, version, level, etc... it saves time, along with answering questions. Or you will have to keep answering the same questions, common among players. Like, What device are you on?, What game are you talking about? What level are you on?, Why don't I have that feature in my device?, Why don't I get my rewards?, etc... It will also help the staff here, in getting things solved or reported if necessary. They do a lot for us.

There is a "Wifi" list, along with a "Win 10 PC - Desktop App", list, each has their own features, or both might have it.

We have 22,000+ newbies now, that have joined us. Unless we forget, we were once new.

As a general rule, you don't want new releases. Because, they are new. Sure, they have gone thru some testing, but the real test is in the field, or the end users / players. I still remember my 1st new car, many years ago, I was given about 3 recalls on it. Transmission bands were slipping, a loose brace in the door, had to be rewelded, and so on. On electronic devices, even more so. Different configurations, software can go buggy / corrupt on you, true of hardware also, why there are firmware updates. So be careful on new thing's or releases, like the Win 10 (Version 2004) that is rolling out, I would say, give it a year or so, maybe less. You will know when, by the tech reviews, I would say around 90% in favor, is about right.

"Nothing works, unless it all works together".

Sorry to interrupt @Pitty_Kitty, I return you back to our "Kitten".

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

6/8/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?