Chocolate

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

I have a question about the chocolate. This has happened before since I started playing again so either I have forgotten or its something new. I thought when you cleared a chocolate another shouldn't appear directly after clearing it.within the same play. There are spinners in this level(4048). Is this why? Could someone explain how it works please. If it keeps making them while in the same play how are they supposed to get cleared? Thank you. Stay well everyone😊

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2020

@Tina_Williams-2 Hi, usually when you destroy a chocolate square a spawner shouldn't create another one immediately after, so it's possible you encountered the 2 types of chocolate together, the regular one and dark chocolate. They are indipendent from each other, destroying dark chocolate doesn't affect the spawning of regular chocolate and vice versa.

regular chocolate:

dark chocolate:

there are also lucky candies that create chocolate even if you destroy it at the same time, but it's not the case you mentioned 🤔

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 !

That's correct as @Pitty_Kitty mentioned. The Chocolate should not grow in the next move if you clear at least one piece.

If you only clear the Milk Chocolate, the Dark and White Chocolate will make one more layer or vice versa.

• Tina_Williams-2

This level only has the one layer of milk chocolate and when I clear any ithe spammers make more, usually several at a time.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2020

@Tina_Williams-2 ok now I see. Yes, you're right, sorry. In this case the chocolate squares are created by a lot of magic mixers, not chocolate spawners (they're similar but they don't become pink inside). The chocolate you clear still doesn't regrow by itself soon after but the mixers will create it anyway until they're hit (they are distroyed after 5 hits). In fact, if you hit a mixer, it'll lose a screw and won't spawn chocolate after but the other active mixers with all pink content inside will. A nightmare.

• Tina_Williams-2

Thank you for clearing that up. Do you have any suggestions on how to complete this level?

• Pitty_Kitty

I retried this level now and after four attempts I cleared it without boosters. I'd suggest to start at the top and clear the frosting blockade first, so you have more space and chance to create special combos and color bombs to nuke the board clear. I didn't destroy the mixers but I managed to clear all the jellies (good thing they're not hiding beneath those evil bastards too)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Yes! The Magic Mixer that you have down to the left with pink will always continue making the blocker until it's destroyed.

The Chocolate Spawners though will stop one move.

• shaileshdave063
    shaileshdave063 Posts: 115 Level 2

This new features which is introduced make game more interesting 😁😅🇮🇳

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Hello everyone. As of now, a new dark chocolate spawner is going to be added to the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?