Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Dexter Challenge missing due to temporary problems. It has not been removed from the game.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Dexter normally late Thursday. Now MIA.

• Albert_Heinrich

The spin wheel at the start of the game has also changed.

It now gives more free spins and less boosters. The dice is now loaded against the player, as it now has three free spins(1,2,3) and you invariably end up with free spins instead of a much needed booster.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

45 new levels yesterday. I’ve been playing my 5 lives every time they replenish. 2 days play and I’ve completed 3 levels and used numerous boosters. Not many boosters left ( which is what they want). I will not be spending a penny. Everything has been removed from the game. Not fun to play and definitely not enjoyable

Game is nothing but CRAP

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3

Maybe there would be less problems if they put things back the way the were. Any of these new challenges are rigged against the players, designed to make you use/lose boosters (and lives, BAB). I am not against change - at least not change for the better - but I don't consider removing longstanding features that people want as a good change.

I am still hoping the daily win stickers come back - I think they are just hoping we will forget about it over time. I really miss the chance to win UFOs. Of course, it is a lot harder to win now anyway, which makes a daily win more elusive unless you have a large stash of boosters, which I don't.

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2

The contests on here are definitely fixed I’ve just come to realise but I allready had a feeling they were...this is regarding the fast race,,,Ive just completed level 7116 ..7125 on the first try ( got lucky) and I’m stuck on 7126 now but when I passed 7116 and then passed the rest in record time another player had allready won the race,,,if its not fixed how on earth could a player win all 15 levels quicker than I won 10 ....this was the first time I’ve ever won the first 10 levels of an episode without losing a life as I usually struggle but there have been some easy levels this week,,there is no way someone could have won all 15 levels quicker than I won 10 so it’s definitely fixed,,,by the way the last 15 levels I won the race and all the other 4 didn’t get off the starting blocks...

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2

What free spin wheel?do you mean the one where you get a free spin every 48 hrs..that’s the only free spin wheel I have and I’d rather have extra moves when I spin than getting a fish every time I do it..I spin for extra moves when I need them but never get them,,it’s allwys a fish and maybe sometimes a wrap

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Of course all levels are fixed. I’ve been stuck on level 7104 since this morning It’s an absolute joke

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2

7068 level sucks, especially when you don’t have any boosters. Tried so many times I lost count. I hope the kings palace comes crashing down upon their gold mine with so much crap the gold can never be recovered. The King needs to bring back the fun it used to be to play. What ever happened to all of the great new ways to earn free boosters. I forgot the King found how to get more money with the great new boosters programs. The Owls will snatch up all of the fat rats and take them to never ever land!

• Albert_Heinrich

Most of us has the CW in abundance, maybe we could trade them with KING. They go for about 20 GB's each. We could offer it to them 75% off, seeing they're intent on making money. LoL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?