⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why not the community give us a way to sell our gold and have their cut from it ???

Options

Answers

• DawnMariee
    DawnMariee Posts: 187 Level 2
    Options

That Is a great idea I said do something with the code because it’s just sitting there useless

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@H2187

Its a free game, gold bars are to help with progress in the game, not to be sold

• H2187
    H2187 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I know it's the free game and it's up to the player if he has enough gold to sell then why not and secondly the management is also selling the gold at their prices so why not us all they have to do is to provide us a platform where they can have their cut on every transaction it's good for everyone

• Freddy_
    Options

@H2187 So you earn free gold from the game to progress, but you want to sell the free gold you have got. This thinking will only get free gold bars removed from the game. They are there to help you progress in the game, not for anything else.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

No no no. Its not a good idea.

Gold bars are not for sale. Keep it for difficult time. Think when u just need 1 move and u have nothing. U can buy them. Time willl come.

Stay safe.

• H2187
    Options

Bro I am on level 7123 and still I don't think I need to use gold most of the time I can save my gold easily and why the management is selling gold just to earn money so what if I sell and give them their cut its everyone own choice to make

• DawnMariee
    DawnMariee Posts: 187 Level 2
    Options

Y’all are coming up with some good ideas

• H2187
    Options

The good I earn is not free it earned by me by completing the episode before everyone else so it's my right to sell or use it

• Freddy_
    Options

Not exactly true. you earn from a free game that gives you a free gift solely to use to help you progress in the game. I am sure if you had the right to sell it you could, but you can not

Who would want to buy your gold when they can gain it as a free gift.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Dear @H2187 .

I hav one question where u think all these games come from. Do u understand how many employees working behind this.

Can u understand what kind of infrastructure is used to allow us 24 hour non stop service.

Countless things my dear. So it is what it is.

U r a good player keep crushing. Stay safe.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?