⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why not the community give us a way to sell our gold and have their cut from it ???

Options
2»

Answers

• H2187
    H2187 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

People who buy from the management will buy from us if they allow a platform

• H2187
    H2187 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It will not effect them who are working behind it but it will benefit them because they got much earnings

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@H2187 They cannot do that as would no longer be classed as a free game. King advertise as free game with optional in house purchases.

So what you asking is impossible

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Hi @H2187!

Welcome to our Friendly Community!

It looks like you have started quite an interesting discussion here. As my dear friend and resident Candy Crush Saga Expert @Freddy_Falkner has explained, it is not possible to do what you have proposed.

Yet thinking about ideas is always a fun thing to do... 🤓

How much do you think a gold bar is worth? I have no idea what an actual gold bar is worth today, but it varies much more than our gold bars here in our games.

Are gold bars income, not just like wages, but including winnings from sports or gambling? Should we pay taxes on them? What laws apply?

Also, can I please sign up for this job? 😀

Part of the reason that we can’t sell gold bars is that the bars themselves have no monetary value outside of the game. They are only worth what the game says they are worth for extra moves, boosters, etc. King sets that standard. You don’t really buy gold bars...you purchase credits to be used toward in game enhancements. You can’t sell credits on behalf of King, which you wouldn’t want to do anyway if King is the one making the decision for how much they are worth.

I hope you enjoy this Community. 🙂 Please let @Freddy_Falkner or @wafercookieflippers know if you need any help.

♥️🐳

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

In the Terms of Use it is also stated that you don't own any virtual items or currency, you have only the right to use it in the game. For this reason you cannot sell it or transfer any items to other players.

Check more details and the whole terms here in paragraph 4.1 and 4.2.

• chahsankhalil
    chahsankhalil Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Plz make feature to sell the gold bars it will be amazing however on low prices

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

This is likely a feature that will never be supported. Sorry for this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?