⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

colour blindness especially incredibly common red/green colour blindness in males

Options
TomHun
TomHun Posts: 7 Level 2

Dear King,

It's a bit frustrating, but the colour bombs are not easy to distinguish from orange, red or green. It's a serious problem I'm having. it's 8% of the male population. Are there any plans to help us guys with this disability? Thank you.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@TomHun Bet that is extremely frustrating i believe there is an idea to vote up in the ideas section regarding this matter. You probably want to pop over there and vote on it as the more votes it gets the more likely some action may be taken.

We can pass this on to the game team for you

Thank you

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TomHun and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. Right now there is no way to change it but there is an idea regarding this issue and you can cast your vote here. The studio is always monitoring the ideas and they have already implemented some of them. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@TomHun Bet that is extremely frustrating i believe there is an idea to vote up in the ideas section regarding this matter. You probably want to pop over there and vote on it as the more votes it gets the more likely some action may be taken.

We can pass this on to the game team for you

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome @TomHun .

I agree about the colors. And i am with u on this. I will also vote for this.

• firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TomHun and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. Right now there is no way to change it but there is an idea regarding this issue and you can cast your vote here. The studio is always monitoring the ideas and they have already implemented some of them. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• TomHun
    Options

Thank you all for your support!

• firebombmarkus
    Options

You are more than welcome 🤗 @TomHun

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @TomHun would you mind if I asked you a question about your vision? When you look at the color candies what colors are you seeing? not seeing? I have visual problems that are very bad. I am blind in one eye after 9 surgeries and 4 of which were cornea transplants. The last transplant rejected and I refuse to try a 5th transplant. So I only have vision in one eye and that's not always the best. I can totally relate to vision problems. I spoke with a guy once who told me that he was color blind. I forget what color it was supposed to be but he said that everything looked like gray or beige. But how do you know what color it should be if you can't see the difference in the colors?

I also would like to welcome you to our community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

@Freddy_Falkner you are surely helping a lot of players lately. A bit of advice .... if you are suggesting that they pop over to the ideas section you need to give them the link like @firebombmarkus did. How else will they know where that area is. I usually give the Master list of ideas link and then also check on the master list if that particular idea is posted. If it is then you need to give out that particular link. Just a suggestion.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Elsa Thank you, will try to remember to add the links, especially for when its for something like this. Still learning

• TomHun
    Options

Hello Elsa.

I am red/green colour blind, the most common type, so I'm told. The problem is that the time bombs are all round, and I can just about differentiate between the blue and the purple, but the red/green/orange bombs are impossible to tell them apart. Sometimes I am stuck for days on a level, because I can't diffuse those bombs, but sooner or later random luck gets me through, but it is frustrating.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

I think your eye problem is much worse than mine @TomHun! At least I can differentiate the color even if it's with only one eye. Wow! I know that we had that question posted a long time ago and a community manager gave out a couple of links on how to correct to it but when I posted those in another message the player wrote back to say they didn't work. I have to go find this one message that was written by someone who also has vision problems. brb..........

Did you ever post here?

Here is an idea posted for color blindness so make sure to vote and add your comments here.

• TomHun
    Options

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for that information. Yes, I did vote, and added comment. Thanks again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?