🌈 🌟 The Rainbow Rapids Adventure event! [June 11th until June 17th]

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pounawea & "Rainbow Rapids Adventure" Group,

*New "Rainbow Rapids Adventure" - Candy Crush Saga - Level 7236 - Showed Up On 6-12-2020. *See @Pounawea post on the rules to this mini / side game!

Here are 3 screenshots on - "The rewards after doing the first 5 levels - Not Replayable!"

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 2nd x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 3rd x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 4th x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• According to @Pitty_Kitty post above: *"And from the 5th x onwards only Timed Boosters." See her screenshot above on 5th x for what you get on 30 Min. (4) Timed Boosters! *@Pitty_Kitty corrected your (4th), taking & including the 1st x you go thru those 5 levels.

This is on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Ends on June 17th, 2020

Thx for posting @Pitty_Kitty that info on the 4 Timed Boosters. Was going to check it out, but you saved me the time & any risk. Because "Timed Booster Rewards", are of no use to those of us at the end of the game. We have no levels to use them on. The 45 New Level Release is on Wed., the next release on June 17th, 2020, if this mini / side game still around when the 45 New Levels Are Released, I'll check it out then.

• Just 1 question, @Pitty_Kitty, was the 30 Min. (4) Timed Booster - 5 Levels, easy, medium, or hard to do?

Also, just so you know:

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more - Page 187 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282027/upcoming-changes-in-candy-crush-saga-sugar-track-build-a-bot-and-more/p185

As @Freddy_Falkner, already mentioned on Page 185, of this thread:

"Dexter Challenge missing due to temporary problems. It has not been removed from the game."

On the "Space Race With Dexter The Whale", I have posted many times with details on what needs to be done on it, along with many other things, that need correcting. In fact, every week after finishing my 45 levels, I post lots of details.

*See my entire post, with details at:

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars 🎖️ 🏆 - Page 126 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p126

Here is a brief extract, with some edits:

*On Candy Crush Saga (CCS)

v1.1781.1.0 Modified 6/10/2020 *Update!

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." 

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game, and win it, it is of no use getting rewarded "6 Hours of Timed Boosters", because there are no more "New" levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Weds.!

For those of us at the end, Weds. is it.

• It is why I keep stressing "Gold Bars", because it solves the problems. By giving the equivalent value of the booster's in "Gold Bars", the player can decide for themselves, "What" to buy, along with "When" to buy it! King doesn't lose a thing doing this. Because it is equal in value. Another solution, is simply change the reward day for the "Space Race", from Mon. to Wed., the same day of the 45 New Level Release, also solves the problem.

The above from a recent feedback I did.

Well have a good & safe day or night.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/14/2020

• jamilsidiq
    jamilsidiq Posts: 5,298 Level 3
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @SirNick,

For the details on this mini / side game, see Page 1 of this thread.

As far as getting it, King throws out these mini / side games to various platforms, Win 10 or Wifi App devices, in various groups around the world. You only have to the 17th to get it this time. Or may show up in the future for you.

I suggest, you place your phone next to your wife's phone, then pick up hers. (hehe)

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/14/2020

• leintoya1
    leintoya1 Posts: 8 Level 2

I’ve passed level 1 so far I pray I get through the rest

• jamilsidiq
  • adedayoooo
    adedayoooo Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm on it, hope to finish this first round before the time lapses

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Just 1 question, @Pitty_Kitty, was the 30 Min. (4) Timed Booster - 5 Levels, easy, medium, or hard to do?

Hi @Origins7_Dale well, initially the second half's last two levels, n°4 and 5 were difficult but after I recognised some patterns, I figured out where to attack first and avoid certain unnecessary moves otherwise the situation would become too desperate to solve. So now I'd say they're medium or medium hard because my strategy gives me a good start but not a guaranteed win since there always is the bad luck factor.

For example, in the last level I had to try freeing the bottom left rainbow spring by attacking it only from the right bottom corner without disturbing the blocked tiles of licorice (and waffles if I remember correctly) over the spring. If I set those free (at least too early) then there would be simply too waffles to clear with the allotted number of moves and I believe some waffles would travel over the spring if not cleared in their moving path, which is headed toward the right corner initially. Another thing I noticed is that fish are not to be disturbed because they just go attack the waffles or licorice I don't want to be attacked. Tricky little creatures.

What about you?

• jamilsidiq

Good afternoon 😃😀

• Umar3333
    Umar3333 Posts: 140 Level 3

Good morning everyone

• jamilsidiq

Smile and be happy with your lovely candy crush saga 😃😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?