⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Answers

• JEM1127
    JEM1127 Posts: 2 Newbie

I also get the connection error when I try to log in. Also get the spinning wheel and I cannot purchase extra lives. I do not want to uninstall and lose my progress. Please help.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi guys!

This error message appears of several reasons and is very complex so we have no general fix for this I'm afraid.

If you still get this message when connecting to your Facebook or King account, please email Player Support so they can check what the issue is in your game specifically and help you with a fix.

To send an email, please tap the Settings in the game and then the '?' to get to the Help Center where you can contact Player Support from.

If that doesn't work, please use the form here to send an email.

• morrigan08
    morrigan08 Posts: 17 Level 2

I have already did. The answer was that I have to wait theres nothing to do. Its sad, I really didnt want to unistall the games.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I found a possible solution to this problem I hope I can help you and that it works for you. It works for me With the session closed and the game closed, turn off all WiFi connections, turn off mobile data, etc. that there is no internet connection Open the game at that moment, the application will tell you that there is no connection. So they turn on the xonexion, either data or wifi, but with the game open. If the application does not react, log out and open again. There it will have been solved I hope I have explained myself well

Happy crush

• taongan82
    taongan82 Posts: 2 Newbie

Try sending a message to there email

• Susanm9006
    Susanm9006 Posts: 3 Newbie

I just went through the uninstall and reinstall for both CC Jelly and Soda on two different devices. You will not lose your level or your gold bars but unfortunately you will lose all of your boosters. After you reinstall the game, log back in and then close the game. When you reopen it you will be back at your last level.

When King knows this will work I don’t understand when they can’t simply give us that instruction and then replace the boosters that were lost. Some people have gone months.

i

• michaelpleva
    michaelpleva Posts: 8 Level 2

Try signing into Facebook using a browser.

• Dadfound
    Dadfound Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello people I had this issue with both CCJS and now CCS

I had to reinstall CCJS to fix the issue as suggested by support and lost a few things so I learnt from that one and did this to fix CCS until the techs can figure it out

Please read what I wrote and follow the instructions cannot accept responsibility if this doe's not work for you the choice is your's

This fix only works if you were previously logged in to your account at the current level you were on make sure it works on at least 2 devices before you do the last step if it does not work DO NOT do the last step or anything else wait for the technicians to fix the issue and release a safe fix for the issue

This worked for me I DO NOT guarantee it will work for you this is why you MUST do it on another device first

PLEASE DO NOT RESET THE GAME ON THE MAIN DEVICE UNLESS IT WORKS ON THE OTHER DEVICE'S FIRST !!

Wait for tech support!

Step 1 Install the game on another device it will take you back to the very beginning of the game with how to play etc

Step 2 Open the game and log in to your Facebook or King account this will have your current levels and basic information

Step 3 Start to play current level at least twice ( just play the game do not purchase or use boosters at this stage

Step 4 Play the game again and all your current achievements will be reinstated

If it works on the other devices then and only then reset/uninstall reinstall the game on the effected device and do exactly the

same thing on that device

I did this on 2 other pc's and it worked on them

I would personally like to thank King for the log in save your game and keep your levels / play where you left off on another device another device feature. It really doe's work

great job thank you

• Quenofkings
    Quenofkings Posts: 16 Level 2

What does the above error message mean" there was a connection error try again in a bit". How to I fix this error without loosing boosters or gold bars. I am having this problem on several games and on several devices. I am afraid to log in and play for fear of loosing my boosters and gold. It started to be a problem when I logged into the website with accounts I was using on my ipad and android phone. I thought it would not matter what device I logged in on. Help

• Quenofkings
    Quenofkings Posts: 16 Level 2

I have this error message. What happens if you are logged in to the same account on 2 different devices at the same time? Why does one device have my boosters and the other does not. I also blocked the games I play on Facebook. I do not want them syncing up with Facebook. It appears that when I logged in on the computer it logged me out from my iPad and now I'm cannot log back in on my ipad which is where all my boosters are stored and I am getting the above error message I can send screenshots to prove how many boosters I have. Can someone email me at beriandtuke@gmail.com. To help resolve this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?