⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please push me past level 4114. Major error in this level. Should have beat twice now!

Options
corifranfrosty
corifranfrosty Posts: 1 Newbie

Can you please give me a pass to level 4115?

ive been playing level 4114 forever and wasted 2 flying saucers to give me the 3 wrapped candies and each time the cherry drops to the conveyer belt and cannot be brought back up to win the level. Then I come on here and see the posts about glitch dating back to May 2019. Almost a year before this and it’s still not fixed. Please push me to the next level or fix the game back to 28 moves with only one row of grey things to get rid of not 2. This is impossible and then using boosters a glitch happens and you still cannot win.

please contact me to either give back my boosters and push me ahead or fix so I can beat properly. Thanks in advance!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Do u have unlimited life ? Still can’t get passed through?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @corifranfrosty . Welcom eto our Community 🙎

Level 4114

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients to take them out from the board.

You really need Lucky board because just only 20 moves , should destroy block and than frog

Video as references

Keep trying. Hope this will help you

• Juliet_Donativo
    Juliet_Donativo Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

It no longer clears out the top row with a Striped/Wrapped Combo or the Frog. It just takes out 1 layer. I saw it change before my eyes. (I have the NEW Pink Frosting) The first few times with the Frog, or a Wrapped/Stripe Combo, it cleared the left side and part of the right (and cherries fell on the left). I was super motivated but I didn't have enough moves to get the right side again. So I eagerly played a few more times and got the Combo/Frog again. BUT this time it only took off a layer of the left (no cherries fell) and the right side stayed completely untouched. It is now Impossible.

Console/PC Games (which you have to pay for) give you incentives and rewards to keep playing. You are excited and motivated. CC no longer does that except for the Booster wheel which is cool (but SODA throws boosters at you left and right which I love Plus you get FISH making capabilities).CC took away Sugar Drops, Booster Bot for all levels (Not just the one you are on), they changed the first Booster Bot to a stripe instead of a color bomb, took away a huge amount of lives on each level, etc. I would rather pay for a game up front than go through this.It is not free for me anyway since I spent tons of money.

I believe those of us that pay for Boosters get the bad end of the testing. They know we will buy more. Not this time Dr Evil. I am done. I am taking yet another YEAR off from CC. I downloaded a bunch of new games and am having way more fun. I feel like CC is a job or school now. And who wants that out of a game?? We play to escape from the hardships of life not to be frustrated and bored.

• Grannyg1
    Grannyg1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I only have 12 lives on 4114 and no matter what that's not enough

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Grannyg1 Hi and welcome,

Video below should give you some hints and tips on the level, 12 moves and no boosters used

Thank You

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?