๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event?

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited June 2020 in Discussions

Dear community,

As you know, the Rainbow Rapids event has come to an end today. For more information, go HERE.

We all really hope you had fun and enjoy this special event, featuring a new game mode in Candy Crush Saga, introduced some weeks ago, available from level 7116 onwards [For more info about this new game mode go HERE ]. With this event, we wanted to give the chance to all players to try this new game more out and give you chances to win some prizes while crushing some new levels.

I really hoped you all managed to complete the adventures (and even more than once the 2nd Rainbow Adventure!). Thank you all very much for playingย and for sharing your progress and success with the community! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Now, we'd love to hear your feedback.ย Perhaps you couldn't complete both adventures this time, but we really would like to know how was your experience! โžก๏ธ Did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids event?ย Vote below and let us know!

Also, let us know in the comments below if you would like this event to come back in the future! ๐ŸŒŸ

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event? 191 votes

Yes, I loved it!
59%
_Elsa_May_EdwardsFreddy_Andrea_Lawrence[Deleted User]Glenn1972Donna_StarlingDoubleB423Steviesgirl17Sofia1992billycole2001leewardgirlyvonne150siti_payungpandiesrbhatia12AhmadjoPitty_KittysangliBlanke 114 votes
Yes, it was ok.
27%
MODRhiannon_DaviesAabid16833tamike000FarhaPiasassy200wafercookieflippersFaRayhacam199jankaHraskakrisewardhotwild69alma3389veroadricoreypdx1Origins7_DaleJustCrushinmunnamrmdamirhossainAmalia1711nikki24 53 votes
No, it was very difficult
12%
Shwet_GoyalFakhruddin-2PuttsMary-Ann_AvellaVon_3karkkivarasassuntaB4NOY4UpinlockLeslie_Ballthumbsrafa140493RosalindamomofmonstersblsteadmanCorikaye2012btrayedeminusta78SA1NT_MaYhEmKamalsaguu 24 votes
ยซ13456712

Comments

11310368979 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Yes, I loved it!

This exsperiens is fantastic! I love the rainbow rapids, but i can't finish the 5 level in second game , it is very difficult for me, but i hope that repeit it.

• alma3389
    alma3389 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Yes, it was ok.

It was fun playing rainbow rapids but i couldn't pass level 5 i the second play, i hope we get some new challenges its really cool beside the original game.. best wishes

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    Yes, I loved it!

I love rainbow rapid adventure very much

I couldn't clear the level 5th in second game,but it's okay. I love it. I hope we will play another new adventures in future.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

If you could replay levels all the way through it would be a fantastic side game. As it is, it becomes very boring dropping down to the first level every time you lose a game.

• Rosalinda
    Rosalinda Posts: 28 Level 2

I enjoyed playing this levels, but it was hard to lose lives and not get rewards for not being able to pass the last level of the rapids.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020

ABSTAIN

It never appeared on der Spieler's Win(blows) 10 PC program, neither was it missed; did (however) miss booster bot, as it didn't return on Monday after the time ran out.

So, how about bringing back that space race (& the robot)?

• TanneT01
    TanneT01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes, it was ok.

I enjoyed it but dropping back to first level is s drag if you lose any level.

• FarhaPia
    FarhaPia Posts: 44 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Yes, it was ok.

First 5 levels were fine.. But losing lives afterwards and getting back to square one is a distress!๐Ÿ˜ญ The less you have boosters, the tougher they get!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Yes, it was ok.

Hi @Pounawea & The Rainbow Rapids Adventure Voting Group,

*See my posts along with @Pitty_Kitty, for listings along with screenshots on rewards at:

๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒŸ The Rainbow Rapids Adventure event! [June 11th until June 17th] - Page 9 โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/301773/the-rainbow-rapids-adventure-event-june-11th-until-june-17th/p9

Pages 9 & 10

Well the "Rainbow Rapids Adventure" (RRA), is now gone from my game. But, before it left, decided to play it one last time for the "Timed Boosters" reward. Thx @Pitty_Kitty for the info on that. Got my 45 new levels, but had only 16 mins left on (RRA).

So did a trade-off, used my Color Bombs, to get the Timed Rewards. Used 4, have some extra, not as much as I did in the past.

This way, made sure I could get thru the 5 levels, before time ran out.

Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 5th x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Not really fond on using boosters to win boosters, but like I said, it was a trade-off & had limited time. At the higher levels, especially at the end of the game, you are looking for ways to get boosters. For now, it means playing the side games, & being on a team.

The people at the end of the game, have been playing Rainbow Rapids, for about 3 weeks now. So not a lot of surprises for us. Yes, it's pretty, but more important, can you come out ahead?

What I said in the past, it really needs gold bars in the game. Would then make it more appealing to those who don't like it.

Sure I enjoy any game that can benefit the players.

I do use "Win 10 PC - Desktop App", on gaming.

Well that's all for now.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/17/2020

• Anakaly1
    Anakaly1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes, I loved it, however the one that you lose and go back to the beginning should at least give you up to 3chances, because it becomes very boring having to go back when you are in level 5 for example.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?