๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฅ or ๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“š???

Sweetice
Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hello crushers...~_~

I hope you all are doing well, enjoying king games and relaxing in this perfect lovely community!

ย  Today I just got something most peoples are very confused to choose at and this choosing which one we love more from movies and books and this concludes any kind of book like fiction, non-fiction or even literature and the same with movie which also includes animation, non-animation, romance, sad, and comedyย ...I believe most of us love bothย but we don't know which one to choose if we are dared, so this is fun poll which I hope it will help us to enjoy lil bit!!

So what we have to do is just voting for the most we love and telling which book or movie is our favorite...easy!!

Keep crushing...Keep safe...Enjoy!!

Thanks for your time!!!โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‰;)

๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฅ or ๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“š??? 36 votes

Movies
55%
Sharon_Loose_Elsa_Diamond_Lim[Deleted User]Glenn1972KingChewybearwithmeSpinnifixNckgr33n3y3z[Deleted User]PcjlhalhawykoonRock2233yings_yangBarbiebeherahazel3faith3fable1707 20 votes
Books
44%
Faith_3mysticalmystyNat09lemcblBQN537akthamabualiMaryLuyo2020Sweetice[Deleted User]hechicerillasameekshapearl_chetnaPrincess_lovely[Deleted User]Maxhi_066Sameeksha3 16 votes
ยซ13456

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?