⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Rainbow rapid

I have completed all 5 levels shown in rainbow rapid, but it didnt move on to anything else. All levels are dark, all done. Went back and replayed, but still did not move on. What am I missing

Comments

• Mary_Allen-2
    Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2

Im on level 2913 and cant get it. Im also on level 4 in Rainbow Rapids Adventure. Can you give me Any tips on how to beat either one? Or both of these? Thanks a bunch. I wish I could tell you why you havent gotten another game of Rainbiw Rapids yet. Youre supposed to have a new one. Good luck. Maybe somebody up here can tell you. 👍

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,846 Candy Moderator
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020

@grace3030 do you mean you have completed the 5 stages of Rapid Rainbow adventures? Refer below.

You will have the chance to enjoy 2 Rainbow Rapids Adventures:

• The 1st Rapid Adventure will have 5 levels.
    • Once you passed the first 5 levels, you will unlock the second adventure, with 5 new levels for you to continue with Tiffi's adventure!
    • The first 5 levels are not repayable, once you complete them, you won't be able to play them again.

• The 2nd Rapid Adventure will also have 5 levels, but in this case, you will be able to play them more than once!
    • That means, once you have passed the 5 levels and collected your sweet rewards, you will have the chance to replay the adventure! Go with Tiffi and her kayak once again and make all your way down to the sweet rewards!
    • Note that, if you don't complete a level, Tiffi's kayak will fall back to the first level.
    • Get various rewards each time you win.

Also, the event has ended, please remember to vote on the poll below

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/845714#Comment_845714

😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?