๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

End of an era!!

Options
Caz46
Caz46 Posts: 11 Level 2

I have been playing Candy Crush for a very long time and got to level 2457. But now itโ€™s time to lock the candies away in a drawer.

Why? Well there are two reasons for this.

Firstly, I am not able to sync my game to another device, be it Android or iOS, even though the community have tried to help. My iPad is about to give in and once it does, I will loose all my levels, and starting from scratch doesn't interest me.

Now I am used to the game having some very hard levels and often taking me weeks to accomplish just one game, but then I have a few games which arenโ€™t as difficult. But recently, it has been made impossible unless I spend a fortune in the app, which I refuse to do, it is fixed to ensure that you cannot win unless you spend and that to me is not right.

Sad day, but I am sure there are other games out there which will give me a fun challenge.

๐Ÿ˜•

ยซ1

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Caz46 !

What goes wrong when you try to sync the levels to another device?

Is the game connected to the same Facebook or King account on both devices?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@Caz46 Heya! Welcome to the candy crush community! Thatโ€™s unfortunate for that to happen to you and Iโ€™m sorry you feel that way about the game and the problems you are having with it. Yes I do agree hard levels some people waste weeks on it and canโ€™t get past it which frustrates them. They also donโ€™t want to spend money on the game as they donโ€™t see the point. I hope it works out for you! Happy playing โ˜บ๏ธ

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Caz46 .

Sorry for that but i think sync is not an issue. It can be retrieved with ur login.

The 2nd part is to me more important where u r saying that after around 2000 level it is impossible to clear levels. My dear i can not agree with this as i am around 7000 levels and many players are.

Every game has some tough levels. So there are boosters to help in this game.

Now third part u r saying that it is fixed to get ur spendings. Again cant agree.

We have to embrace the challenge. Not to quit it by saying that it is not designed like that.

Change ur strategy be patient and u will clear this.

Best wishes for u dear.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Caz46 All is not lost for you if you can not get your levels to sync @Crazy Cat Lad can help you with getting your levels manually restored and do sympathize with how hard some levels are becoming but you can pass them all with some luck and using different strategies like winning the Dexter challenge and trying to do more levels while you have the 6 hours of free boosters. I get more enjoyment clearing those hard to do levels than just being able to pass levels with relative ease

• Caz46
    Options

Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback.

I really do miss this game, but to be clear I am not a quitter and love a challenge, some of the levels have taken me weeks to accomplish, but to have every level take weeks is just not fun.

@CrazyCat, you have already tried to help me regarding not being able to access on other devices, but unfortunately all your efforts didn't solve the issue. I am not sure how I can link or refer to another thread so not much help there I am afraid.

Any other thoughts still welcome.

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Caz46 Do you use same account for all devices? what Account do you have king or Facebook ? what device is not syncing correctly. can you tell me all devices use and level

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Caz46 before your iPad gave way, pls remember to backup your games in your computer or laptop if you have. Then there should be no issues if you sync it with another device from the backup storage. There are a lot of games out there and the purchases are an option for players who wishes to add booster, so they can win more races. So it's a matter of choice. I've spend about USD1.99 for a good amount of golds when there is a sales. So it's just like shopping haha. Buy when there's a sales to get your money's worth. With all this, I hope your problem can be solved soon and continue enjoying all the games you're playing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Caz46 a warm welcome... please be a little more patient to articulate more help from the experts here... it will be sad to see you give up on crushing for the above reasons.... ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿญ

• Caz46
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner

The game is currently on an iPad, logged in with a King account (I don't use FB for game logins). I have tried opening the game on a new Samsung Galaxy S10, and a new iPad pro, however, both times I log in and the game is at level 6 and not the 2457 which is the level I have got to.

I have installed and reinstalled the game, I have also done quite a few other things that @CrazyCat kindly tried to help me with, but unfortunately none of it worked.

Caz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?