⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bars/pig

eamikell
eamikell Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do I have to pay for the bars in the “full” pig. I earned the bars which is why the pig is full.

I stopped buying the months ago due to so many issues with the charging!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

To help you get more Gold Bars with your purchases, the Piggy Bank will offer special deals for those who fill it up! Earn extra Gold Bars by collecting stars when you beat a level. The more stars you get the more Gold Bars are added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels! Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'. Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. The Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full.

Like emptying any Piggy Bank, you'll now have the opportunity to fill it up again.

It's a great and easy way to collect precious Gold Bars. Piggy Bank Gold Bars are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hi @eamikell I agree with Sukanta, the gold bars in the piggy bank is a discounted offer compared to the other sales items. I personally tempted to buy but still hanging on to it. If you still want to earn gold bars for free, pls join the contests in our community. Who knows, you may be one of the lucky winners 😉😉😉🍭🍭🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community @eamikell .as explained by sukanta and wykoon piggy bank just helps us to have more discount on our purchases.

U may take part in the following contests to earn free gold bars if u r lucky.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020

@eamikell @eamie Hi and welcome, The piggy bank feature is a feature to earn gold bars at a discounted rate, So although you earn gold bars you are only earning the right to buy these gold bars at a discounted rate .Appreciate you may have had purchase problems in the past, but all purchases are covered and if you do not receive your purchases support services would refund you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?