⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Made me play the same level three times

Options
cmsjmb
cmsjmb Posts: 3 Newbie

I am frustrated because I beat level 3150 and then went I hit play for the next level it made me repeat that same level instead of starting level 3151. I also only had 2 lives left. I had to waste a life to be able to move one. Then I click on level 3151 and it puts me in level 3150 AGAIN. I attempted to beat it to not lose my life. But I didn't. So now I'm lifeless. On top of that we just reached our fast fuve middle prize. So now I'm lifeless and have lost the 1hr of free color bombs and stripped candies. I spend too much money on this game, and I am asking that I be compensated for this error.

Thanks

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cmsjmb All you can do is contact customer support from you game or contact us at bottom of page as the community does not deal with purchases./ compensation. There is also a new episode end thats been released and i had this happen once earlier. think you need to make sure everything is left to finish showing score and feature progression before attempting to mover on.

• ckla
    ckla Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I had this happen to me a couple times just now. Beat level, games does it’s thing, then given same level to beat. Had to burn a couple lives to exit the levels.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

What level did this happen to you on? Best of luck to you, the game has been glitchy lately.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hahahha omg it sounds funny but it’s really not ... Hi @cmsjmb a warm welcome , so sorry for getting worked up ... am sure you already got a resolve . Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🥂🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @cmsjmb .

Very sorry to hear about this mishap. Sometimes it happens. U plz. Update ur game and try again. And try to contact support directly from the game. I am sure they will help u here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@ckla @cmsjmb have you tried closing the level after you pass it and then go to the map and see whether you have actually advance to the next level? If yes, please click and play on the new level. Otherwise, please refer to the following and pay attention to the words in Bold:-

I passed a level – why didn't it move me forward?

By King GamesLast Updated: Jun 25, 2020

Other Languages

English

Some levels can be tough to tackle and after all your hard work, the last thing you want is to have to do it all over again! But don't worry, this can easily be avoided.

Please note that the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice. (Please note that if you uninstall and reinstall the game, you will lose booster on the device you play on- this is my own Message)

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged.

• ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem on my level, I think to play next level and the game make me play the last level .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?