Why King make changes in levels

Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

More and more players report that the levels are different from past, why King is doing. It will be better to solve issues instead to change levels.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

People only see the negative changes in some levels, not till you notice a few get changed so they are easier to pass that you see this.Have seen numerous levels tweaked due to being to difficult. The issues i think we all would love to be sorted, but lifes not that simple and think a few of the issues are very complex and taking time to try to solve.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Well this is nature of humans.

Grapes are sour. Sometimes our inability to do any thing results in blaming others.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

It is true there is a lot of work on the levels and improvements. This also makes them more difficult. It should be a challenge for every player. Therefore there are more events where you get boosters and life and extra movements. You already manage your levels.

Good luck

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

One significant change in Candy Crush Saga was the elimination of timed levels. This made those levels easier to pass but it eliminated the opportunity to get extremely high scores. Still, it was one of the better changes. The team listens to player feedback, but not all suggestions are implemented because they would probably not be liked by most players.

• Tzvi_Marcu

To make it harder and make us to buy boosters😂

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    edited June 2020

one problem I see with changing levels is now some levels are designed where it is impossible to get 3 stars.... they finish way too fast to score enough points.... I would like to have Silver Stars on every level, but it is impossible to get 2 or 3 regular stars on certain levels.... maybe they used to have the +time candies to keep a level going longer, but they are no longer there. if so, they need to adjust the scoring to achieve stars based on the new game layout rather than leaving it based upon the old.

• Tzvi_Marcu

The most of the changes reduce the moves number, and make them impossible without boosters. I'm doing every week the new levels immediately after they are released, but I saw in our group players that play after weeks or months and the levels become impossible.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 301 Level 3

I understand as we get to higher levels that the game would get harder. What I don't understand is why King has to change every level after the few "privileged" get to play it and pass. It would be nice if some levels could just stay as they were planned.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?