⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not advancing correctly

Options
kelly71396
kelly71396 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, when I win a level, the game is not automatically advancing me to the next level. I don’t realize it until I am playing the same level over again. If I don’t win, I lose a life and I lose my progress on the boosters. This has happened numerous times the last few days.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @kelly71396 .

Welcome to the community.

Plz. Note that whenever u clear any level u just give an extra minute or two to recieve the message. Sometimes we clear the level and immediately close the window so it takes us back to same level.

You may also log out the game update it and then log in to see everything is normal.

• kelly71396
    kelly71396 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It doesn’t happen every time. And it only started happening on Friday. I just lost out on a booster that I bought for thirty minutes because I lost a life playing a level again that I just beat. I lost money. It’s just not right.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well @kelly71396 .

I am really very sorry about your loss but here in the community we dont deal with purchases and purchase items. Plz. Directly contact support from ur game and explain them ur mishap. I am sure they will help u.

Wish u best of luck.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

I also noticed this problem in the game and after passing a level, in some cases the Build a bot status pop up and then the same level starts even if you click the next button. In case of a new level, before clicking the play button, you need to notice which level you are going to play.

I will definitely report the problem to my team.

Thank you.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I had this happen as well. I found I had to pay close attention to which level it was wanting to open.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kelly71396

The issue with your purchase If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Or you can use the contact us at bottom of page but you will need you game ID for this.

They should sort you problem with the purchase.

The issue with the game not advancing i have experienced a couple of times but since i started leaving it a few extra seconds after pressing ok after the stars and features has popped up, i have not encountered it since. Trying to keep an eye on this but as Sukanta has said its been reported so we should know if there is a problem and if a fix is needed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?