๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

New level complete message in the game!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5

@Peter_Tornaros thank you! I had not seen this. Since the new editor has been put into place so very many things no longer work correctly here in the community forum! It is very frustrating to keep missing one's tags. Not being able to post gifs is a real problem too. Apparently the insert image no longer supports the gif format. Anyway thanks so much!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I got the new feature... Yey! But hold on... why there's a pink squares in the Dexter's Space Race ranking!? ๐Ÿ˜…

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5

Love itโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• fizi1928
    fizi1928 Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello.I have many and full lives

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Well hoping it will give more fun.

• l84ad8
    l84ad8 Posts: 23 Level 2

I ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• the new feature! It showed up in my game last week sometime. Keep up the good work!

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    edited June 2020

I hate the new completed level design....

I prefer to be left where we used to be... with the SCORE showing.... now you can't even see how close you came to getting the Silver Stars... and worst part of all this, and I'm certain King did it on purpose to make more money, which you can't blame them for as that is why they are in this business, but it just ties in with all the other ""Improvements"" they've made of late... which improve their bottom line and frustrate the players... the screen that pops up for the next level is timed perfectly so when you try to hit PLAY to repeat a level to get a higher score or to collect gems towards the Chocolate Box, so you end up playing the wrong level.... probably harder than what you are playing to collect gems, so you may lose a life and waste any boosters you may have selected. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD METHOD WHERE WE GOT TO CHOOSE OUR LEVEL WHEN WE WERE READY AND COULD SEE OUR SCORE.... the 3 rankings shown to me are meaningless.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for sharing your opinions with us and for all the feedback. ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘

โš ๏ธ Heads up everyone!

Today, we will be deactivating this new Level complete flow/ messages.

The Studio wanted to see how this new Level complete flow would work for us, Candy Crushers, and now they will deactivate this flow for some time in order to analyse the information received and also all the feedback gathered. The team will be working on tweaking the flow and improving it where needed. Then, at some point in the future we will most likely see it coming back to the game. ๐Ÿ™‚

Once again, thank you all for sharing your feedback with us and please, keep it coming!

Here are a couple of questions:

• What do you like the most about this Level complete flow
    • What do you think it could be changed or improved?

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone. ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020

You know it's so cool new change but it need a little improvement!

Hi @Pounawea,

I'm not sure what improvement could be but i think you should guys put a skip buttom to the leaderboard section and put a Level failed message and a retry buttom with back buttom so we can play again faster instead of when we lose the level, it bring us back to the saga map!

That's the only things i need to be improved otherwise there's nothing to change or improve!!

Sooooo... Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• shaileshdave063
    shaileshdave063 Posts: 115 Level 2

New features which is introduced is very nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?