Daily Sticker

marla24
marla24 Posts: 17 Level 2

Has anyone lost the daily sticker feature? I had two yesterday and today they are gone. You would get a sticker for winning your first game each day and now it is not an option. It seems Candy Crush is taking things away that helped you earn boosters. First the sugar drops and now this.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hi @marla24

As of now, daily win (sticker) is not removed from the game.

Check if the game is up to date and then log out, restart device, log in, clear a level.

If it doesn't come back immediately then some patience is needed because as the other test features, daily win is not guaranteed to to be always present and can be absent for temporary problems.

it'll likely come back if the app gets updates :)

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3

This disappeared from my game weeks ago. I posted at the time and several others also had lost it. Someone said it was a technical problem and would most likely be back but the other day said that if it still wasn't back by now, it probably wouldn't be. Lately it seems that all the ways to earn boosters either disappear or are downgraded. Very disappointing 😕

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020

@grr No news on daily win sticker being removed from game. i also lost this feature a few weeks back. Do know they are trying to make sure features when returned are not glitched so maybe we have to be patient in waiting for a fix for this.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

@grr Sometimes I too get the impression. (treat calendar, I see it's your turn now 😅).

I was lucky, I too lost daily win 1 o 2 months ago and then f5 too. Both went missing for some days/week and then came back after an update.

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3

@Pitty_Kitty That is somewhat encouraging, although my game is updated and still no Daily Win. I do have F5, but haven't been able to get any reward from it recently. The last 2 weeks have 3 players with 0 points, and I haven't been able to make many points myself. Losing the old Booster Bot has really hurt the game for me and I am playing a lot less.

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

My daily sticker disappeared suddenly about a week ago. The suggested reset of candy crush in an older post and update this week didn't bring it back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?