Win free moves

Options
Beauty1
Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2

I’m noticing changes recently with the game. Has anyone else had the ability to win free moves every 48 hours removed? Now, if you select it, you have to use Gold Bars.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Beauty1 Hi, As this is a test feature you are not guaranteed to have it in your game all the time, you could still become part of the test group in the future though . It could also just be missing due to a temporary problem.

• Beauty1
    Options

Thanks but I don’t like the timed boosters nor the inability to win with using gold bars. I understand each player has personal preferences, but for me this is a major disappointment and dissatisfier!!! If they want to test new features that in my opinion takes away from my experience, why not just text one??? Why two features!!! Epic fail!!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Beauty1 understand what your saying but there are far more than 1 or 2 test features running in the game at any given time, Some things like say video ads, i have never had this feature but many do. Features always need to be tested to see what works well in the game and what not and also to get the feedback from it.

• Beauty1
    Options

Understood, well I’ve expressed my feedback, hopefully someone is listening.

• nightmare3983
    nightmare3983 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I second the opinion that the ability to win free moves every 48 hours should be permanent.

• ButtercupB
    ButtercupB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I'd like it back too! It feels like there are fewer and fewer ways to collect boosters these days. King always used to say levels were passable without, but it gets boring stuck for weeks waiting for the candy to fall the right way.

• Beauty1
    Options

I agree and it’s misleading! There is a button above that give the option to play on ten, which of course you understand you are using 10 gold bars if selected. Yet under it is the insidious WIN moves!!! If I select it, I have to give up 7 gold bars!! Really! How is that WINNING anything?

• mcgirl
    mcgirl Posts: 74 Level 2
    Options

Very misleading especially when I win a booster instead of a free move.😫

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

I lost it too. I have had it since I started playing the game years ago. On another post re: the Daily Win Sticker (which is also gone), @Pitty_Kitty said she updated her game and got it back so I updated but all I got was my Win Moves Spin taken away 😠

If I am going to have a 'test' event removed, it would be really nice and very much appreciated if I could get a different 'test' event to replace it. Why are all these things being removed and not replaced with something else to make up for so many things being removed????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?