Bonuses not loading after video advert plays

jeanps
jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5

Hi there everyone. On June 26 I started having problems on Candy Friends getting any bonus after playing a video. It was always Tic Tok that seemed to get stuck. I have had lots of chats with @PummyRaj and sent a video screen shot of the problem. It went away for a day then came back. Today it's back again and this time it's the Instagram advert that always appears.

Now the problem has gotten worse, as it is now causing the same problem on Candy Crush. So I have two games which aren't giving me any bonuses. Can anyone help? I'm told it's not at my end, but at the game end.

Comments

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3

@jeanps I've had that happen on and off on most of the King games. It comes and goes. Haven't had it happen for a few weeks.

I would be interested to know what causes this too.

• jeanps

Hi @Leslie_B . Great to feel I am not alone!! Today is a day I really need those extra moves and starter bonuses since I am on level 7256 which at the moment seems impossible - with bonuses or without them.

But today every video advert is getting stuck and today that video is Instagram whereas on previous days it's been Tik Tok. I'm somewhat over both these ads.

• Leslie_B

@jeanps you're ahead of me. I'm on level 7252. I am trying to time my Fantastic Five reward to get past it. 🤞

• jeanps

Hi @Leslie_B, I recognise another strategist! Good luck with the timing. Too many of the recent levels are just blast and hope. After mentioning my struggle with level 7256 I actually passed it with the use of a hand. But those videos are still playing games with me, and I could use those extra bonuses.

• Leslie_B

@jeanps Great job! I'm in the same boat. I'm blowing through my booster inventory much faster now.

With your heads up, I went into 7256 with a mostly loaded booster bot. Helped to start with a big blast. Made it through on the first try which gave me enough points to get the Fantastic Five reward.

Had a great hour but ran out of steam on 7263.

Time for a break. Hopefully will start strong in the morning.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@jeanps For candy crush saga i know this has been reported for one advert for the gameteam to check .So hopefully there will be some news on this soon

• jeanps

Thanks @Freddy_Falkner . Good to hear that it's being checked out, It's certainly frustrating me!! Let's hope it's fixed soon

• jeanps

Hi @Freddy_Falkner Just an update. After 4 days of no problems it's back today. Still the Instagram advert that causes the problem. The levels are hard enough with a little help - but without help????

It's the same over at Candy Crush Friends. So frustrating when you can see you need just one more move and the advert doesn't deliver it! Sigh.......I've let @PummyRaj know...time to give it away for today.Maybe it will improve tomorrow!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@jeanps Hi, Strange you had 4 days with out a problem and then returned. hopefully someone will be looking into this and they will find a permanent fix, Just may need to be patient in the meantime

• jeanps

Thanks for that. @Freddy_Falkner

Patience is certainly a virtue needed in playing this game at the best of times!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?